I sing jingles / radio and TV ads since 1999, sing in 3 languages accent free: english, german, italian.
Looking forward to hear from you & to work with you, since I write, record vocals on my own in recording studio and deliver professional material. Just done some Power Intros for an Australian Radio Station at home :-)
I sing jingles / radio and TV ads since 1999, so I have a lot of experience and can sing in 3 languages accent free: english, german, italian. In soundcloud you can listen to all 3 languages sung: www.soundcloud.com/fabrizio-levita
Here: http://jinglesworld.com/nrj-france-massive-jingle-package-by-soundquadrat/ you can listen to my latest jingle package, just finished singing 20 cuts for NRJ Europe, sung in English and even in french.
I performed a lot of Dance / Pop and also House stuff for some big names also, on http://www.fabriziolevita.de/musik.html you can listen to a lot of stuff.
Also in the Male Vocals in the After Chorus of the World Hit „Mr Saxobeat“ ( over 5 Million MP3´s sold) are mine.
Done some tracks with DJ Antoine, please see here:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw2tAV8nnBo
and here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxtaGqjfU5U
and a lot more in many other genres.
Before it gets too much: Looking forward to hear from you & to work with you, since I write , record vocals on my own in my home recording studio and deliver professional material. Just done some Power Intros for an Australian Radio Station at home :-)
Thanx a lot in advance for your time ,
All the best,
My credits include
- CV SONGWRITER/TOP LINER / SESSION VOCALIST FABRIZIO LEVITA (owning his own publishing) 1999: 2 songs on Gold-Album „o.ton“
- by Oli.P
- seling over 400.000 copies 2003: I´ll never get over you - Fabrizio 17.000 Singles sold
- in GAS releaed
- co-wrote by Fabrizio Levita and Torsten Brötzmann (Reamonn
- Ivy Quainoo) 2003: Overground
- Popstars Winner Band
- more than 1 Mio copies sold
- Lead and Background-Vocals 2004: Jens Gad (Partner of Michael Cretu
- well known from Enigma & Andru Donalds
- several productions and co-writes Lead & Backing Vocals in Lounge and Chill Out Music in Ibiza 2006: 34
- 2006 - ital. Version of Sportfreunde Stiller No.1 Hit "54 74
- 2006" released on 3P during last week of world football championship
- nationwide airplay on all relevant TV and Radio stations TV: ARD
- ZDF - RADIO: SWR3
- 104.6 RTL
- etc.) Musik&Text Fabrizio Levita
- 2 weitere Writer 2007: Vedrai
- ital. Lyrics on Album-Track of over 120.000 copies selling Album "NEVIO"
- Debut-Album of Universal signed italian Singer Pseudonym Gino de Cesare ( =Fabrizio Levita) 2009: Deborah Sasson (1993 "Echo-Award Klassik" as most succesful national classic artist)5 Album-Tracks co-written and lyrics in italian
- Background Vocals and 1 Duet with Deborah Sasson 2009: Lead Vocals on several Top 10 Albums by DJ Antoine such as „December“ and „We will be strong“ 2010: 4-times Platin Album with greek Superstar „Sakis Rouvas“ with title „Tipikes Epafes“
- originally written in english as „In your head“
- co-write with Tony Cornelissen
- alsoCo-Writer of Cascadas Eurovision Song Contest Song „Glorious“ as well as Top-Writer Leo Freakchild Chantzaras 2011: male vocals on world hit „Mr. Saxobeat“ by Alexandra Stan
- over 5 Million copies sold 2011: re:lounge
- co-produced and complete vocals performance on Chill Out Album „celebrating the best of George Michael & Wham! 2012: 7 out of 12 Songs co-written on 12 Tenors – Album „Straight to the heart“ ( Top Line
- Lyrics and Background Vocals
- release janaury 2013 many other releases in Club and House
- partly Pseudonym "FAB" partly reached DDC (German Dance Charts) Top 20 and on many compliations such as Sony Clubsounds CO-Writes with Jeff Franzel ( Taylor Dayne
- Andra Boccelli)
- ( New York) numerous co-writes with many other writers in the makin CV SONGWRITER/TOP LINER / SESSION VOCALIST FABRIZIO LEVITA (owning his own publishing) 1999: 2 songs on Gold-Album „o.ton“
- RME Babyface
- Neumann U-47 Microphone
Terms of Service
2-7 days time for recording the demos, ads, Bv's - looking forward to hear from you.