Audio perfectionist, music enthusiast, creative mind..these are the best 3 things that describes Irmak Akan. More than 15 years experience in music production and audio environments. Certified audio engineer. Specialist in electronic music production, remixing, mixing, editing and sound design. Good experience in many analog and digital gears.
Born in Izmir and raised in a highly artsy surrounding, Irmak Güneş Akan was deeply engaged in drawing and various other visual arts throughout his youth. Meanwhile, his father‘s career as a disk jockey, and a heavy dose of western music influence at home, sparked his artistic development and caused a gradual shift toward sound.
Irmak moved to Germany in 2017 and began his formal education in music at a globally-recognized audio engineering school, SAE, to gain in-depth theoretical knowledge and technical proficiency. Recordings with bands at professional studios, animation music in surround format, and sound designing were some of the projects in his school curriculum.
In 2018, he established his own label, Akan Recordings, and began releasing his works. Although his main focus remains on electronic music production on a daily basis, Irmak also contributes to the post-production industry, in which he has a great interest.
- Music Production: Song writing, arrangement, beatprogramming, sampling, sequencing, sound design, editing, remixing.
- Sound for Media: Acoustic logo, promotional trailer, advertisement and sound branding
- Sound for Film: Film music composition, sound design, editing, mixing
- Post Editing, Post Mixing
- Restoration: Vocal tuning, vocal repair, dialogue editing
- Ghost producing
Send me a note through the contact button above.