I have been a composer and recording engineer and mix for 20 years, I have recorded and mixed music of all genres, mainly for radio, tv, film and original music, for 10 years I own my own recording studio, I studied sound engineering in a local school and sound systems design and SIM operator at Meyer Sound School in México city.
I offer my services as a composer, producer, session bass player, recording, mixing and mastering engineer, sound designer and consultancy for musicians who want to record their own music or want to build their project studio.
Would love to hear from you. Click the contact button above to get in touch.
My credits include
- Studer 900 series mixing desk
- Genelec 1031 Midfield monitors
- Valve preamps
- Fender and Roland vintage Amps
- Fender vintage intruments
- Stomp pedals and fx processors
- a huge library of virtual instruments and plug-ins.