-Master's Degree in Music with an Emphasis in Jazz Studies
-Best Blues/Pop/Rock Soloist - Downbeat Graduate Student Music Awards
-Specializing in Improvisation and Woodwinds
I play tenor, alto, soprano, and baritone saxophone, and double on flute, clarinet, and EWI. I can read written parts, create my own parts, and improvise over all genres. I studied jazz, and regularly perform and record with bands playing Soul, RnB, Funk, Swing, Latin, Hip-Hop, Reggae, Rock, Pop, Blues and more.
I have played on several albums and released a record under my own name as well. I perform and teach music full-time in Denver Colorado. I have the ability and means to mix my own track, so that it is ready to be placed in finished songs.
A few of my influences are Michael Brecker, Jeff Coffin and Clarence Clemons for pop/rock styled recordings and Stan Getz, Sonny Rollins, and Sonny Stitt for jazz style.
Yamaha 62 Tenor Saxophone, Conn 10m Tenor Saxophone, Yamaha 62 Alto Saxophone, P. Mauriat System 76 2nd Ed. Soprano Saxophone, Buescher 400 Baritone Saxophone, Altus-Azumi Flute, Buffet Clarinet, Akai EWI 5000
I'd love to hear about your project. Click the 'Contact' button above to get in touch.
My credits include
- Tiny Mind Massive Soul - Dana T
- Todo Entaya - UI Latin Jazz Ensemble
- Moving Forward - Grace Leong
- Furry Noises - Fire Sale
- Rendez-Gnu - Concordance Project
- Live at the Clinton Street Social Club - Brooke Sings Band Swings
- La'Kyla VS. Kyleezy - La'Kyla Byrd
- Here to Say! - Fatum Brothers Jazz Orchestra
- Perseverance - Jeff Miguel
AllMusic verified credits for Jeff Miguel:
- Jeff Miguel
- Jeff Miguel
- Rode NT1-A Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
- Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 Audio Interface
- Logic Pro X
- MacBook Pro
- Sony MDR-7506 Studio Headphones
Terms of Service
1-5 day turnaround
100% money back guarantee - if you are unsatisfied