Massachusetts-based composer, producer, multi-instrumentalist, pop/R&B/hip-hop obsessive, Dilla devotee, pocket aficionado.
Nate Mondschein is US-based music producer, composer, multi-instrumentalist and educator specializing in Pop, R&B, Indie, Hip-Hop, and Soul. He’s been performing, writing, producing and recording music for the past fifteen years alongside numerous acts (Spencer H., Josh The Word, The Rooks, Trot Fox, Henry Hall, Old Flame, Jess Best, and many more) and plans to keep doing so for as long as he possibly can.
Nate’s music and projects have been featured in a variety of publications, including The New Yorker, Afropunk, Okayplayer, The Deli Magazine, and many more. You can find additional samples of his work on his website, Natemondschein.com, or @ Soundcloud.com/natemondschienmusic
Send me an email through 'Contact' button above and I'll get back to you asap.
- "Focus" by Spencer H (Drums/Production)
- "Psyched Out" by Josh The Word (Production/Bass/Keys)
- "Wires" by The Rooks (Composition/Arrangement/Production/Drums)
- "Do You Realize" by Trot Fox (Drums/Production/Arrangement)
- "Henry Hall EP" by Henry Hall (Drums)
- "Hush Money" by Old Flame (Bass)
- "Gone Baby" by Jess Best (Drums)
- "Call Home the Crow" by Mel Hsu (Drums)
- "Twister" by The Rooks (Composition/Production/Drums)
- "Something You Can Take" by The Rooks (Production/Drums)
- "Yer That" by Josh The Word (Productions/Drums)
- "Not a Shoe Store" by Angela Windgrove (Drums)
- "A New Kind of Sexy" by George Watsky (Drums)
- "Flags and Boxes" by Macedo (Drums)