Original musical composition and audio design for game, film, television and other media.
I am a freelance media composer currently working Brighton, United Kingdom. I have the resources and expertise available to compose high quality music and audio for game and film with a personal and creative touch.
I hold an impressive portfolio of works to visuals and hold a Bachelor of Arts Honours Degree in Music Composition along with a qualification in creating adaptive audio for games using FMOD Studio middleware.
I have had the opportunity to compose music for a number of ongoing independent film and game projects. I have been involved in music for RPG's, FPS, 2D Puzzle Adventures, Mobile Games and Animated Film. My music has recently been featured in the following independent game projects:
• Avatar Eras Online - Multiplayer Xbox 360 RPG Game
• Platypus (Working Title) - FPS Tower Defence Game
• Cross Reverie - JRPG multi-platform Game
• Cyberspace - Animated cartoon series
• Eve Of The Blood Moon - RPG Game
• Happy Slash - Mobile App Game
• First Recon - Modern FPS Game
• Alina's Quest - Puzzle/Adventure RPG Game
I am brand new to SoundBetter as I wish to expand my networks as a freelancer and reach out to a wider target audience. Please check out more information about me and my work here:
Tell me about your project and how I can help, through the 'Contact' button above.