I am shepherd of sounds. I bring to the table: composer, sound designer, musicologist, Apple Certified Logic X Master Pro, endless curiosity, an an inability to think inside the box and a very unique style. Hidden gems: voice work, binaural recordings, psychoacoustics (basically, subconscious brain manipulation through sound)
I have written for film, TV, theatre, radio, advertising, role play campaigns, demoed for several sample libraries, done art installations, live sound performances...so flexibility in genres and formats, writing to a brief and fast turnarounds are not a problem.
Here´s what working with me looks like:
* We get in touch, we have a chat about your project and yourself (expect many questions until I fully understand your project). I offer a proposal of what I would do and why I think could be the best fit to your project. The proposal will be original, thoughtful, efficient and flexible.
* We speak like humans, I want to know what is behind your project and won´t bore you with tech specs (unless that happens to be your thing)
* I keep you updated with the progress so you know first hand how your project is being cared for at all stages
* We make sure you´re happy with the result, at the desired date
* We both enjoy the project and our communications about it
Methodology wise, I base my work in psychoachoustics (the understanding of how brains process sonic information, hence the musicology) and try to adjust my approach and tools at my disposal to make the most out of those cognitive processes.
About organisation,I have a flexible workflow and manage my time (and other´s) efficiently, putting special attention to clarity and concision.
I'd love to hear about your project. Click the 'Contact' button above to get in touch.