I'm a Grammy Award-Winning percussionist in Nashville with 15+ years of drumming, producing, and engineering experience. I have drummed for artists including India.Arie, Blake Shelton, Mindy McCready, along with soundtracks -Spiderman, Fast and Furious, Saving Silverman. Let's work together and put the finishing touches on your song! Thanks!
Hi, my name is David Spak and I appreciate you checking out my profile page.
Percussion overdubs are a great way to increase the energy and color of your song without getting in the way of the rest of the music.
- I can fill in the spaces and enhance your groove!
- I can build tracks and create an organic loop that can drive the song!
- I can make your song sound more dynamic and exciting!
I record all my tracks in my state-of-the-art custom-built acoustically treated, recording studio.
My rates include individual percussion tracks, stems, 2 revisions, and most important - communication. I want to make sure you are happy with the end result.
$100 - unlimited tracks. The whole enchilada!!!! Whatever the song needs. Building loops, Sound effects,
$75 -5 tracks- 2 tracks base (usually shaker, tambourine) 3 tracks of coloring (Ex. wind chimes, cymbal swells, djembe)
$25 -1 track (usually a shaker )
Tell me about your project or song. I would love to play on it!!
Tell me about your project and how I can help, through the 'Contact' button above.
- 1997 - European Rendezvous - Bret's Frets - Percussion
- 1998 - Don't Get Smart - Jim's Big Ego - Percussion
- 1998 - Water Buffalo - Bobby Lee Rodgers and the Herd - Percussion Harmonica Background vocals
- 2000 - Sunshine - Liquid Gang - Percussion
- 2000 - Scream 3 - Various Artists - Percussion
- 2000 - MTV The Return of the Rock - Various Artists - Percussion
- 2000 - Here on the Outside - Tidewater Grain - Percussion
- 2000 - Driving Under Stars - Mile - Percussion
- 2000 - Back to the Floor - Mile - Percussion
- 2000 - Bamboozled Soundtrack - Various Artists - Percussion
- 2001 - The Fast and the Furious (More Music From) Soundtrack - Various Artists - Percussion
- 2001 - Waste of Skin - Spike 1000 - Percussion Programming
- 2001 - Acoustic Soul - India.Arie - Percussion
- 2002 - Soma Holiday - Greenwheel - Percussion
- 2002 - Voyage To India - India.Arie - Percussion
- 2002 - Spider-Man: Music from and Inspired By - Various Artists - Percussion
- Percussion Background Vocals
- 2009 - Mr. Wilson Explains America - Tim Wilson - Drums Percussion
- 2009 - Dependance - Jamie Slocum - Percussion Background Vocals
- 2010 - Hiding Place - Curt Collins - Percussion Background Vocals Songwriter
- 2011 - Just Another Mountain (Single) - Dependance (Expanded Edition) - Jamie Slocum - Percussion Background Vocal Songwriter
- 2012 - Tim Montana and His Shrednecks - Tim Montana - Producer Drummer Percussion Songwriter Keyboard Background Vocals
- 2016 - Stone - Kyle Wyley - Producer Drummer Percussion Keyboards Background Vocals Piano Songwriter
- 2016 - Safe - Jamie Slocum - Percussion Background Vocals
20 Reviews - 4 Repeat ClientsEndorse David Spak
David did a fabulous job. Got the right vibe for a difficult fell. Will definitely use him in future projects!
David absolutely nailed it. Very happy with the results.
He definitely knows how find the right percussion vibe for your track.
David did a fantastic job! He was quick and delivered a extremely high quality result. I would highly recommend!
Got exactly what I needed. Very professional, and will definitely use again.
Thanks so much Dave for your creative input! Your contribution added so much colour and depth to the recording.
Dave was a pleasure to work with and very professional. I would recommend his services to anyone looking for a creative percussionist and I look forward to working with him again.
Great work Dave. Great communication, with job executed in a timely manner. Very professional. For sure I'll work with Dave on future projects.
A great percussion job by David on an unusual piece. He is very creative and gave me lots of options. I would certainly recommend David!
Just finished my second project with David in less than a month. There is treason I'm back so soon. This guy has great ears. He totally gets the vibe I'm going for. Quick turnaround too. Highly recommended.
Dave is a pleasure to work with and a true professional. I hope to work with him again.
This was my first time working with David and I was really pleased with his contributions. I was looking for some percussion options that would drive a track without a typical drum kit. He produced a series of interesting & unusual tracks that I could layer & build on. Highly recommended.
Brilliant all round. Professional sounding and fast delivery.
I can honestly say: I have yet to have an instrumentalist deliver with as much creativity, thought, and skill. David didn't just play percussion, he devoted some serious time and effort into writing something fantastic. That really says something about his character and passion for music.
A pleasure to work with - listened to my needs and provided excellent ideas, along with a good performance. You can tell this musician is passionate about working with others and collaborate to bring out the best of your piece.
Dave is a total pro. He instinctively knew what my song needed and within a few days delivered layers of beautifully recorded percussion tracks. I now have great sounds and options to use on my song with a live performance feel. If you want something more interesting than a basic drum kit, you should reach out to Dave!
Outstanding job and really nice. he's not just playing, but feel the song too.
Impressive work David did. My song sounds more professional and groovy. Thanks, man.
Excellent job David did. Working faster, Good communication, extremely good skillz and talented. He brought life and good vibes to my song.
A true pro! Great sound, great communicaiton and really added to my track.
David is fantastic. He listened to my raw track, let me know what his ideas would be & nailed it. All the tracks lined up easily & were well recorded.
I strongly recommend him!