Grammy Award Winning Percussionist in Nashville for over15 yrs. India.Arie, Blake Shelton, Mindy McCready, Major sountracks -Spiderman, Fast and Furious, Saving Silverman. Extensive experience with online sessions on all major platforms. Let's work together and put the finishing touches on your song! Thanks!
Percussion overdubs are a great way to increase the energy and color of your song without getting in the way of the rest of the music.
- I can fill in the spaces and enhance your groove!
- I can build tracks and create an organic loop that can drive the song!
- I can make your song sound more dynamic and exciting!
My rates include individual percussion tracks, stems, 2 revisions and most important - communication. I want to make sure you are happy with the end result.
$100 - unlimited tracks. The whole enchilada!!!! Whatever the song needs. Building loops, Sound effects,
$75 -5 tracks- 2 tracks base (usually shaker, tambourine) 3 tracks of coloring (Ex. wind chimes,cymbal swells,djembe)
$25 -1 track (usually a shaker )
Contact me through the green button above and lets get to work.
- 1997 - European Rendezvous - Bret's Frets - Percussion
- 1998 - Don't Get Smart - Jim's Big Ego - Percussion
- 1998 - Water Buffalo - Bobby Lee Rodgers and the Herd - Percussion Harmonica Background vocals
- 2000 - Sunshine - Liquid Gang - Percussion
- 2000 - Scream 3 - Various Artists - Percussion
- 2000 - MTV The Return of the Rock - Various Artists - Percussion
- 2000 - Here on the Outside - Tidewater Grain - Percussion
- 2000 - Driving Under Stars - Mile - Percussion
- 2000 - Back to the Floor - Mile - Percussion
- 2000 - Bamboozled Soundtrack - Various Artists - Percussion
- 2001 - The Fast and the Furious (More Music From) Soundtrack - Various Artists - Percussion
- 2001 - Waste of Skin - Spike 1000 - Percussion Programming
- 2001 - Acoustic Soul - India.Arie - Percussion
- 2002 - Soma Holiday - Greenwheel - Percussion
- 2002 - Voyage To India - India.Arie - Percussion
- 2002 - Spider-Man: Music from and Inspired By - Various Artists - Percussion
- Percussion Background Vocals
- 2009 - Mr. Wilson Explains America - Tim Wilson - Drums Percussion
- 2009 - Dependance - Jamie Slocum - Percussion Background Vocals
- 2010 - Hiding Place - Curt Collins - Percussion Background Vocals Songwriter
- 2011 - Just Another Mountain (Single) - Dependance (Expanded Edition) - Jamie Slocum - Percussion Background Vocal Songwriter
- 2012 - Tim Montana and His Shrednecks - Tim Montana - Producer Drummer Percussion Songwriter Keyboard Background Vocals
- 2016 - Stone - Kyle Wyley - Producer Drummer Percussion Keyboards Background Vocals Piano Songwriter
- 2016 - Safe - Jamie Slocum - Percussion Background Vocals
12 Reviews - 3 Repeat ClientsEndorse David Spak
Just finished my second project with David in less than a month. There is treason I'm back so soon. This guy has great ears. He totally gets the vibe I'm going for. Quick turnaround too. Highly recommended.
Dave is a pleasure to work with and a true professional. I hope to work with him again.
This was my first time working with David and I was really pleased with his contributions. I was looking for some percussion options that would drive a track without a typical drum kit. He produced a series of interesting & unusual tracks that I could layer & build on. Highly recommended.
Brilliant all round. Professional sounding and fast delivery.
I can honestly say: I have yet to have an instrumentalist deliver with as much creativity, thought, and skill. David didn't just play percussion, he devoted some serious time and effort into writing something fantastic. That really says something about his character and passion for music.
A pleasure to work with - listened to my needs and provided excellent ideas, along with a good performance. You can tell this musician is passionate about working with others and collaborate to bring out the best of your piece.
Dave is a total pro. He instinctively knew what my song needed and within a few days delivered layers of beautifully recorded percussion tracks. I now have great sounds and options to use on my song with a live performance feel. If you want something more interesting than a basic drum kit, you should reach out to Dave!
Outstanding job and really nice. he's not just playing, but feel the song too.
Impressive work David did. My song sounds more professional and groovy. Thanks, man.
Excellent job David did. Working faster, Good communication, extremely good skillz and talented. He brought life and good vibes to my song.
A true pro! Great sound, great communicaiton and really added to my track.
David is fantastic. He listened to my raw track, let me know what his ideas would be & nailed it. All the tracks lined up easily & were well recorded.
I strongly recommend him!