Marco Bellotti is a guitarist, multi-instrumentalist and composer with a huge passion for recording since very young. Beginning studying guitar at 9, starting from a DIY boy, he built his first guitar from scratch at the age of 14. He started producing music in 1996 at 17, playing, recording and mixing since then for many famous artists.
Spacedog Studio is a 100% analog music factory featuring an uncompromised selection of tools in the same level of many high budget studios but in a smallest, affordable size to give any artist the opportunity to turn his project into a top level production. From the finest guitars, to the best vintage pedals and fanciest synths to the widest collection of analog outboard and latest digital tools, everything you need is at your disposal to let you focus on your project and transform your ideas into fat, deep, wide sounding tracks.
- Location recording: we can arrange a session anywhere, i will bring all you need.
- Remote mixing: i'll arrange with you the mixing, we can work by Skipe and you will see and listen to the whole process directly from the main bus.
- Arranging: you can provide me a demo or a sample track or just explain what kind of sound you like and i'll do my best to realize it.
- Reamping: i can improve the quality of your recordings going thruthrough analogue gear, all the tracks just in one pass.
- Efx reamping: i can create analog effects passing into processors such as Moggerfoogers, Space Echo or Lexicons.
- Editing: my main ability, i can handly retune voices, manually quantize rythm section giving them human feeling for a natural sounding performance.
Everything you can immagine and beyond!
I'd love to hear about your project. Click the 'Contact' button above to get in touch.