I specialize in Electronic music (EDM) and I love to collaborate! I am influenced by Drum & Bass, Dubstep, Breakbeats, 90s Hip-Hop, Hardcore Punk, Post-Hardcore, and Indie-Pop. My sound is skilled, creative, clear, detailed and flavorful. I am an efficient and friendly communicator. I will go above and beyond. Get in touch! Portfolio: Nebuphon.com
• Recording Arts Canada: College Diploma: Sound and Music Recording.
• Signed local digital record deals for a self-titled EP, a compilation album, and remixes distributed to over 100 online retailers.
• Tested interactive and dynamic sound implementation in 18 iOS/Android/Mac OS/PlayStation 3 video games. Collaborated with Programmers, Sound Testers, Sound Designers, Composers, and Audio Directors.
• Lead Sound Testing team in “Batman: The Dark Knight Rises” video game for Warner Brothers Entertainment.
• DJ’d among prestigious artists at 33 events, for 13 promoters, in 17 venues, in two provinces, for crowds of up to 500 people; including the #1 night club event in Montreal (Bass Drive Wednesdays with Vilify).
• Managed weekly night club event downtown Montreal (Invasion Fridays at Mica Lounge).
• Instructor for 25+ students producing Electronic music/Hip-hop at The Noize Faktory.
• Remix charted #35 in Beatport top hip-hop.
• Remix voted #13 of 789 in a worldwide competition.
• Music shared and featured on internet and FM radio many times.
• Collaborated on numerous projects earning ★★★★★ review average.
• Co-hosted in-person studio mix session at RiverWorks.
Send me a note through the contact button above.
14 Reviews - 2 Repeat ClientsEndorse Nebuphon
It was super easy to work with Nebuphon, and the result was absolutely amazing! Would definitely like to collaborate again!
Working with Nebuphon has been a super positive experience. He has an excellent ear for complex rhythmic patterns, and the ability to surgically take songs apart and breath new life into them. His percussive expertise is paired with great taste in sound design, the color he adds to a song blends in seamlessly with the whole.
Aside from being a great producer he is also very reliable, and can get work done within a specific time frame.
I highly recommend him as a producer/collaborator.
Really enjoyed working with Nebuphon. He was really attentive to the details of what I was looking for, was willing to take the time needed to ensure I was satisfied with the finished product and delivered a fantastic mix on point with the reference material vibe I wanted to impart onto the original material.
Without question working with Gaetan in mixing one of my songs was a great experience. He was very supportive in ensuring I gave him what he needed to mix the song properly & also helped me on the technical side in getting him the audio stems as this was a relatively new experience for me. The feedback I asked for was also appreciated. 5 Stars!!
Nebuphon is an amazing producer and sound engineer. I often reach out to him for quick and impressive mastering. Would definitely recommend to a friend.
Nebuphon is extremely approachable, professional and skilled as an Audio Engineer. He is truly dedicated to his passion which shines through in both the quality of his work and the ease with which he communicates his experience. Highly recommended as a professional to work with.
This guy's production skills are off the hook! Whether it be original productions, remixing or sound design and engineering, you'll be most pleased with the results!
Nebuphon has produced and mixed amazing work which speaks for itself. He is the man to learn from and emulate. A true professional.
If you want the job done and done right, Nebuphon is the one to cal.
2 words: talented and skilled.
Big Up Nebuphon, He had a hand in the mix of three songs off my debut album; titled Lucid Dreams, Minority and Light It Up. He's a brilliant sound engineer y'all !
This dude is an Einstein of sound design! He knows Serum, and Massive in and out!! :D
Nebuphon's production and compositional skills are second to none and I sincerely believe he is meant for greatness in this Industry. A true professional at heart, he has accomplished a lot in such a short span - I will be following him very closely in the coming years and you should do too. Top Notch engineer and musician.
Nebuphon produced and mixed a track for Starfall, and ended up making a lackluster recording sound fantastic. Great engineer and producer.
Interview with Nebuphon
Q: Analog or digital and why?
A: Both, analog has character but digital is infinitely more efficient.
Q: Is there anyone on SoundBetter you know and would recommend to your clients?
A: Mike Lizola Rocha.
Q: How would you describe your style?
A: Low-end oriented, rhythmic, dark, melancholic, sci-fi, vintage, and broken-beat.
Q: Can you share one music production tip?
A: Mixing is only difficult with elements that don't belong together.
Q: What other musicians or music production professionals inspire you?
A: Noisia, Break, The Prodigy, Alix Perez, Icicle, Rockwell, Mefjus, Source Direct, Spectrasoul, Alexisonfire, Underoath, Black Flag, Minor Threat, Lorde, Clairo, Laurel, City & Colour, Bukk, Dave Dialect, Vilify, and flowanastasia.