Lulu Madill ....Sound Artist, Composer, Producer, has produced and engineered numerous albums in Melbourne and Darwin through her independent recording studio Buttons Touching Productions. Lulu has produced soundtracks for short film, theatre and dance performances.
Small studio music mixing, sound design I'm offering a low rate for studio mixing and production ....I have many years of experience but I only have a small studio now so I don't have a lot of analog gear most of my gear is in my software... I am working on a animation at the moment and a live theatre show. I also love to write beats for artists.
Click the 'Contact' above to get in touch. Looking forward to hearing from you.
My credits include
- Phoebe Jacob's:: Ep Folk singer
- Produced/Engineered. June 2007 - Matt Kelly 5 track Ep. Electronic production/Engineered. May 2007. -Beki And The Bullet- Single. Rock Band. International release Sep- 2007
- Defend the Melody Album –“ track Wonder” produced by Lulu Madill. Release in 2009.
- Aya Awakenings Feature Docoumentry sound design original score mixing 2013
- Beki And The Bullet- Single. Rock Band. International release
- Darwin Fist Full Of Films Gala Award for Best Sound for The Tempest
- Eve SC207
- Ableton Live 8
- Duet Apogee
- AKG Elle C a beautiful female vox mic
- Rodes Nt1
- Roland A-300
Terms of Service
Additional cost can be for downloading files.