I'm a producer who's specialized in EDM, Pop, and Hip Hop music. I've worked with DJ ASHBA (former Guns N' Roses guitarist), Kutski, Geck-o, HARD with STYLE, Cloud9 Music, 2 Dutch (NL), Rob Papen, Polyverse, Infected Mushroom, etc. I have over (1Million) Spotify plays, (450K) Youtube plays, featured on Slam!, Decibel Outdoor Festival, Qlimax, etc.
As a Producer and Engineer, I recognize the importance of providing a fantastic audio experience for listeners of all genres. I am incredibly persistent in making sure that any project I work on is taken care of as if it were my own.
How It Works:
- Message me and let's get your project finished and ready to pitch to a label or release.
- (Co-Productions, Mixing, Mastering) You will send me your songs BPM, key, MIDI, and stems.
- To start this project you must click (Accept Proposal).
- Once the project is funded, I will get started on your project.
- First half payment is non-refundable.
- My turnaround time is (5-7 days). For (48 hour) turnaround costs $250 extra.
- I will send you an mp3 roughly mixed by me.
- Once the demo is approved and funds are released, I will send you files.
- You get 1 (free) revision.
- If I'm offering you a discount there will be no revisions.
- If it needs more revisions: $100 per revision.
- I always maintain a portion of publishing on songs that I produce, mix, and master for.
Thanks for checking out my page!
I look forward to helping you turn your ideas into full songs that you can feel confident in and share with your listeners. 😁
Click the 'Contact' above to get in touch. Looking forward to hearing from you.
3 ReviewsEndorse Michael Phase
Michael is an incredible producer! So talented! I'm looking forward to work with him again!
Michael is a really good host and teacher, shows all the stuff he learned all the way in easy way. Would recommend him for everything about music, especially harddance.
Michael is one of the most talented individuals in the electronic music scene and beyond. His attention to his craft and his chameleon ability to shift genres are his strongest assets. A great engineer to hire, talented producer to work alongside, and top notch artist to sign.
Interview with Michael Phase
Q: What other musicians or music production professionals inspire you?
A: Dr.Dre, Timberland, Kanye West, Virtual Riot, KSHMR, Armin van Buuren, Tiesto, Deadmau5, Noisia, Pendulum, Linkin Park, 30 Seconds To Mars, 12th Planet, Noisecontrollers, Atmozfears, Devin Wild, Skrillex, and many others have always inspired me
Q: What's your typical work process?
A: I'll usually start off with chords to get a vibe. Once I have at least 16 bars I can take it and develop an entire layout.
Q: What's your strongest skill?
A: Being creative with any sound that comes my way. Allowing myself to let the song write itself. Being able to listen carefully to what the song is trying to say.
Q: What type of music do you usually work on?
A: Good music, I don't necessarily go by style. I go by a feeling, energy, and how intense do I want the story to be when making a new song.
Q: What advice do you have for a customer looking to hire a provider like you?
A: If you're looking to hire me, come well prepared. If you want someone to produce a song for you, have a general idea of what it is you're looking for. A theme, keyword, or something that describes what you're looking for so that I can provide my absolute best.
Q: Describe the most common type of work you do for your clients.
A: Full instrumentals, vocal processing, ghost production, co-production, sound design.
Q: What do you bring to a song?
A: A story with uniqueness, quality, and care for each individual sound.