Hi! I'm Roni, I play violin, viola and cello. I'm offerring live strings recordings from my home studio, frequently overdubbing the parts to get the 'ensemble' sound. If you don't have arrengement/ score for the strings, you can leave it up to me to make the suitable arrengement for your track. Great for artists & producers of any style. Cheers!
In general, the prices vary accordingly to length of the recording time and number of parts/ instruments recorded. Here are the pricing details, although its best to contact me for a custom offer:
- First minute of 1 part (4 takes) is 80$, additional minutes are 40$
- First minute of 2-3 parts (up to 12 takes) is 120$, additional minutes are 60$
- First minute of 4-5 parts (up to 20 takes) is 160$, additional minutes are 80$
- Arrangement and 4 takes (doubletracking) for each part/instrument is included in the price
- If you have more than 1 track, the price will be added as additional minutes to the first track.
- 20% discount for written score (as in pdf). Please use proper key and notation
- For more orchestral sound I can add 2 takes (6 takes total) for each part, that's 5$ for every 2 takes per minute
Usually my set is: Oktavamod o12 (M.Joly) - Warm Audio TB12 - Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 - Reaper
The strings tracks delievered as separate, clean, mono wav files
For the recording I'll need your track WITHOUT strings and the BPM of the song. Please send the strings guide (if there is) separately.
My usual turnaround time is less then a week, better check with me before the order.
If I'm available, can make it in 1-2 days.
Love & bless ya
Click the 'Contact' above to get in touch. Looking forward to hearing from you.