What distinguishes music from others, who will remain immortal, and will only fade with the waves.
Hi, I'm Mohamed Nohassi. I am a professional mixing engineer and producer. I create Epic Music, Trap Music, Hip-Hop, and Emotional Music, for various artists, co-produce for others, and mix records for many more! I LOVE making beats in the style of NF, PNL, Juice WRLD, Benny Blanco.
How it works:
1) First listen to the tracks in my portfolio to get an idea of what I can do :)
2) Message me to get your project started - I enjoy discussing the project beforehand (preferably hearing a rough demo or reference track) as it helps me get a better understanding of what your needs are.
3) Once the project is funded, it's over to me. I do everything I feel the record needs to correctly convey your original vibe, emotion, and intention behind the song. I'm here to make your idea come to life and create the best-sounding version of your song.
4) I'll create a rough draft to send back to you - then based on your feedback I'll get to work on finishing up the production.
5) Once the track is at a place where you feel that the job is done, I'll ask you to mark the job as complete and provide you with a high res WAV master and all stems for further mixing or alternative versions.
Thanks for checking out my profile! If you have any questions, please feel free to send me a message - I will reply within the hour.
Send me a note through the contact button above.
ReviewsEndorse Mohamed Nohassi
Interview with Mohamed Nohassi
Q: What was your career path? How long have you been doing this?
A: I am a designer, I love creat music, since 2019
Q: How would you describe your style?
A: Emotional, different, infinity
Q: Which artist would you like to work with and why?
A: Hans Zimmer, is the legend
Q: Can you share one music production tip?
A: Don't trust what screens show you, trust what you hear.
Q: What type of music do you usually work on?
A: Orchestra Music
Q: What's your strongest skill?
Q: What do you bring to a song?
A: All my feelings and affection
Q: What's your typical work process?
A: Inspiration from nature before the start to create any tune
Q: Tell us about your studio setup.
A: Normal Studio with all materials I need to create beautiful music.
Q: What other musicians or music production professionals inspire you?
A: Hans Zimmer Time, Interstellar
Q: Describe the most common type of work you do for your clients.
A: Film music, rap music, emotional music, short film music