Hello, my name is Koné. I specialize in handpan & percussion samples and full track recordings for your songs, EP's and albums. Percussion can easily be the big differentiator to make a great record: the perfect musical spice for the amazing dish you made. I'm experienced in adding this last spice to make a record sound professional.
I started playing Derbucka when I was 6 years old. Now I am playing more than 22 different percussion instruments on a daily basis: tabla, handpan, hang drum, cajon, bongo, djembe, conga, shekere, kas kas, kashaka, asalato, doumbek, drums, shakers, claves, bata, marimba, talking drum, maraca's, udu, ocean drum, rain stick, chimes, timbale, gong, dholak, frame drum,...
I have been playing for over 16 years and recording for 8 years with different artists in all genres so I have good experience in adding these instruments to songs in every genre.
I will provide you with samples and full song recordings of songs, EP's and albums.
1) I need a (rough) mix of your song to work starting from 0.00 and the bpm.
2) I will record my parts in the arranged time frame.
3) I will send reference tracks for review: my parts against your music in MP3 to listen.
4) Revisions are determined on a per project basis. (I'm done when you are happy)
5) When the recordings are approved I will send you the separate raw files of each mic
in the form you would like to receive (WAV/AIFF..., 24 bit, 32 bit, 48k, 96k,...) I can also mix the recorded instruments on request.
Do you have any questions or project ideas you want to discuss? Feel free to send me a message.
Would love to hear from you. Click the contact button above to get in touch.