Audio Engineer/Sound Designer
• Analog or digital recording, editing, mixing. • Experience as studio recording engineer. • Knowledge about how to use multi channel mixers for sound and recording reinforcement. • Music composition, production, and arranging experience. • Vocal tuning using Antares Auto Tune 4 software.
• Avid Pro Tools LE/HD/HDX.
• Steinberg Cubase, Nuendo4, Nuendo5.5.
• Waves, Melodyne, UAD and Izotope plug-ins.
• Propellerheads’ Reason 4.0 and 5.0.
• Frooty Loops 10 and 11.
• Avid C24 control surface.
• General idea on Analog tape recorders Otari Mtr 90 and Mx 50-50.
• Hard disk recorders such as the Alesis HD24.
• Consoles like Makie Onyx 32.4.2, Yamaha O2R.
• Master disc recorder such as Alesis Masterlink.
• Sound cards M-Audio, Digi design OO2, Avid Omni.
• External outboard serial and dynamic processors such as :
Eventide Harmonizer H3000 TL Audio EBONY
Yamaha Rev500 TC Helicon Voice Prism
Sony DPS-D7 Digital Delay TC Finaliser Express
Behringer A.Com Pro MDX1400 Presonus ACP 88
Behringer Power Play Pro-XL Lynx Aurora 16
Avalon AD2022 Alesis Masterlink ML-9600
Neve 8801 Channel Strip Neve 8816 Summing Mixer
SSL XL Logic ALPHA Soundcraft GB 8
Avid Control 24(5.1) Avid C 24(5.1)
Digi desighn 003 Digi desighn 002
Send me a note through the contact button above.