Iñaki Allende

Guitarist, Bassist, Drummer

Iñaki Allende on SoundBetter

Hey! My name is Iñaki, I'm a Multi Instrumentalist Musician, Photographer, and Filmmaker. I was born in Buenos Aires, Argentina, then traveled all around Latin America with my band, and today I live in Quito, Ecuador.

What can I do?
- Play: Guitar, Bass, Drums, Percussion, and Sing.
- Compose: Pop/rock, Rock & roll, Progressive rock, Funk, Acoustic and Ballad songs (music & lyrics).
- Record: Different instruments & voices, Mixing, and Mastering.
- Production: Arrange songs, Voice harmonies, Write instrumental music for Films and Short Films.

Send me a note through the contact button above.

loading
play_arrowpause
skip_previous
skip_next
Mérope by Iñaki Allende & Angie Krause

I was the Composer, Producer, Musician (All Instruments), and Sound Engineer (Mix & Mastering) in this production

Terms Of Service

If you like my job, just get in contact and ask me all your questions. Terms: - 5 revisions allowed. - Payment is 60% at the start, and the other 40% after you recive the file.

More Photos
More Samples
SoundBetter Deal

Do you need to record real instruments?, arrange songs?, write lyrics? Contact me and let's do it !!