Most great engineers were musicians and music fans before they were engineers. Music was an emotion before it was ever a science. A great engineer is hired for their taste, not their technical skills. We use technical skills as the tools to help bring out the proper emotion of a song that the artist is portraying.
- Bachelor Degree in Audio Production
- Worked with artists from various major record labels and management companies.
- Sound Engineered on a famous web show called Pensado's Place for Dave Pensado.
- Mixed sound for the shows with Chris Lord-Alge, Ryan Hewitt, Tom Elmherst, Charlie Clouser, Kevin Augunas, Neff-U, Marcella Araica, and Ken Caillat.
- IMDb Link - http://www.imdb.com/name/nm5257664/filmoseries?mode=desktop
Contact me through the blue button above and lets get to work.