Pianist, song-writer and producer educated and experienced in pop, electronics, classical, music production, sound design and mix. Highly experienced in online sessions, I always make sure client is 100% happy with the result. English, Italiano
Hire me for: a piano backing for your vocals, full production or piano composition for your ad or your movie/tv, smooth Rhodes chords for your soul/R&B track, a piano cover of your favourite song, synths or pad layers for your house mix, piano vamp comping or solos for your jazzy/bossa nova or afrobeat track, full arrangement and production of your song (preferable style: pop, electronic).
• “Sonus Factory Music School” Higher Education Diploma in Modern Music Piano, Composition and Arrangement.
• “SSR London” short course in Audio Engineering Techniques and technology
• ''Coursera'' Introduction to digital sound design
• 6 years of Classical Piano studies and 10 years in Popular Music.
10 YEARS OF WORK EXPERIENCE:
• As composer and producer for many artists and personal projects.
• As session musician and MD, for many bands & artists like: Priya Ragu, Kindness, Rosie Lowe, Tupac Martir, Sundara Karma, Tricky, Dagny, Claudia Kane, Mai Kino.
• As music producer for films, documentaries, advertising like: Peak Labs.
• As sound designer for installations and visual artists like: Victoria Belli, Chiara Kurtovic
• As live electronics performer in various projects like: Bassically, Tricky, Tupac Martir
Contact me through the green button above and let's get to work.
Send me an email through 'Contact' button above and I'll get back to you asap.
ReviewsEndorse Sara De Santis
Interview with Sara De Santis
Q: What do you like most about your job?
A: The continuos inspiration I get from working with new people/artists/musicians.
Q: What are you working on at the moment?
A: My first EP as a solo artist. I'm writing and producing it.
Q: Analog or digital and why?
A: both ;)
Q: If you were on a desert island and could take just 5 pieces of gear, what would they be?
A: Prophet 6, a laptop, a sound card and a mic and a sound recorder.
Q: What was your career path? How long have you been doing this?
A: session musician for many years (10 years), then music composer and producer (past 4 years)
Q: What type of music do you usually work on?
A: pop, electronic, soul
Q: What's your strongest skill?
A: arrangement, song writing, piano, and sound design
Q: Describe the most common type of work you do for your clients.
A: Session pianist and keyboards player, Musical director, writing and productions.