Your time is way too valuable to waste on someone who doesn't care about your project. And I might seem selfish to not accept everyone as a client!
I love to get to know who I'm working with, so we'll jump on a call for me to know all about you and what you're about, what you love to hear and how you work.
I am a sound engineer, musician and producer, but specialising in mixing specifically on SoundBetter. I mix Lo-Fi, R&B, Neo-Soul, and certain types of Hip-Hop influenced by those genres.
Working in a male-dominated industry, I've heard too many bad experiences with working with particular engineers and mixers. I am open in saying I am an LGBTQ+ ally, and will prioritise my efforts to work with this community as an ally.
How it works:
- We'll set up a quick ZOOM call to get to know each other and the project to work on.
- We'll figure out what stems need to be sent, I'll run you through how many stems, and what needs to be dry and wet. As a guideline, the less stems for instrumental, the better, the only single stems that are necessary are vocals, backing vocals, kick, bass, drums and lead instrumental parts.
- We'll run through references and what sound we're after through your taste and vision.
- Preferably, we'll make a maximum of three revisions.
- You'll have a mock-up master, an instrumental and a mix to send to mastering.
Send me a note through the contact button above.