I mainly work on trap, rap and drill voices but i mix rock and jazz too. I'm sure you will like it, so you don't pay if you don't like the mix.
I'm a young sound engineer. I have studied by courses, workshops, internet and a lot of practise in studio. I'm a musician for Soundreef and a student of Adverstising.
My strongest skill?
I can tune well every voices. Really ALL voices!
Send me a track's preview and complete my form describing me how you imagine the finished song. It will sound more clear and balanced, but (if you want) i will make some adjustments and experiments that will caraterize your track!
My Prices for Mix + Mastering:
- Voices (1-3 steams) + Instrumental (1 steam) = €35
- Voices (3-6 steams) + Instrumental (1 steam) = €50
- Voices (6-9 steams) + Instrumental (1 steam) = €60
- Voices (9+ steams) + Instrumental (more steams) = contact me sending me a preview, a description and writing me the numbers of steams you have to mix..,and i will tell you the price. My prices are very good, so don't worry!
- Band / More instruments / Intrumental mix = contact me sending me a Preview, a description and writing me the numbers of steams you have to mix...and i will tell you the price. My prices are very good, so don't worry!
If you choose to pay just if you like the mix, i will send you a preview of 30 seconds and you choose to confirm or avoid. To receive the finished work, you have to confirm the payment...and if you want to edit something, i edit it.
Send me a note through the contact button above.
ReviewsEndorse Michele Bianchini
Interview with Michele Bianchini
Q: What questions do customers most commonly ask you? What's your answer?
A: - Can you insert the effect of the voice/instrument of *that* track in my voice/instrument? - Sure! Tell me the name of track. - Can you exchange a part of instrumental with another part (of the same instrumental)? - Sure! Tell me which bars you would exchange.
Q: If you were on a desert island and could take just 5 pieces of gear, what would they be?
A: Softube Console 1, Beyerdynamic DT 990, Cubase Pro, Waves Plugins, Soundtoys Plugins. Let's go there!
Q: What's your strongest skill?
A: Tuning well every voice. Really all voices.
Q: What's your typical work process?
A: I create a folder in Google Drive with the name of client. There, I put the song's preview (before the mix) and the answers to the form (with the indications of mix and mastering). After that, obviously, I edit, mix and master the track in some hours. When I finish, I export a Wav and a MP3 file that i put in the folder...and I link the folder to the client. If you choose to pay only if you like the mix, I will send you a Preview of 30 seconds and you choose to accept or delete. To receive the finished mix, you have to pay the mix...and if you want edit something, i will edit it.