Eduardo Pereira graduated from the Universidade Estadual de Campinas in the course "Música popular: Violão" (Popular Music: Guitar). Currently lives in campinas, where he works as a mandolin, cavaquinho and guitar player.
Eduardo Pereira graduated from the Universidade Estadual de Campinas in the course "Música popular: Violão" (Popular Music: Guitar), under the guidance of the guitarist Ulisses Rocha. He is currently doing a master's degree at the same institution in the area of "Instrumental Studies and Performance".
He studied "Cavaquinho" at the Conservatorio Estadual de Música Renato Frateschi and in 2018 he took the "Prática de Choro" course at EMESP (Escola de Música do Estado de São Paulo - School of Music of the State of São Paulo) as a mandolin player.
Since 2010 he has been working in the state of São Paulo with groups focused on Brazilian musical genres such as "Choro" and Samba ". Full albums recorded:
- 2014: "Aos Domingos na Casa da vó" - as a cavaquinho player;
- 2015: "Choros de Guerra-Peixe" - as cavaquinho and mandolin player;
- 2017: “Orquestra de Choro Campineiras visita Laércio de Freitas” - as cavaquinho and mandolin player/arranger;
- 2018: "Cultura de Existência" - as a cavaquinho, mandolin and guitar player/ and arranger.
Eduardo offers recordings of the following Brazilian instruments:
• Brazilian mandolin (eight / ten strings);
• Acoustic guitar (six / seven strings)
Send me a note through the contact button above.
1 ReviewsEndorse Eduardo Pereira
Awesome musician and a consummate professional ! Eduardo is really detailed in his explanation of what options he can provide and how they differ from each other, his playing is
absolutely amazing !! Besides Mandolin he is also a great Classical Guitar and Brazilian-Cavaquinho player, very communicative person and the recordings he did were all high quality recordings. Highly recommended, best mandolinist in the game !!