Recording, mixing, mastering, live, broadcasting teaching.
· Grammy® Awards voting member. The National Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences (NARAS).
· Voting member of the Latin Grammy® Awards. The Latin Academy of Recording Arts & Sciences (LARAS).
· Recording, mixing and mastering engineer in Recorded in Los Angeles (USA).
He has developed his career in Europe and America. He has extensive experience in recording studios, TV shows and big concerts, with musicians such as Chick Corea, Mick Taylor (Rolling Stones), Vinnie Colaiuta, Kenny Kirkland (Sting), Abraham Laboriel, Luis Conte, Peter Gabriel's Womad Festival, Boney M and Katrina & The Waves, among others.
· Recording and post-production engineer of the BSO of the spanish short film Cazatalentos, winner of the Goya Award 2019.
· Recording Engineer at EastWest Studios (Hollywood, CA. USA. 2015-2016).
· Assembly engineer in the new facilities of Riot Games, Los Angeles (Los Angeles, CA. USA. 2016).
· PA mix engineer at Copa America Centenario USA 2016 for Bud Light.
· Mixing engineer for Televisión Canaria, Spain.
· PA mix engineer for the European tour of Chick Corea.
· PA mix engineer for the European tour of Mick Taylor.
· PA mix engineer for the European tour of Katrina & The Waves.
· PA mix engineer for the European tour of Bonie M.
· Studio recording engineer for the record companies EMI, BMG, Warner Music, Sony Music and Disney, among others.
Contact me through the green button above and let's get to work.
- Chick Corea
- Mick Taylor (Rolling Stones)
- Kenny Kirkland (Sting)
- Dino Saluzzi
- Andrés Godoy
- Andreas Vollenweider
- La Ley
- Carlos Núñez
- Fabiana Cantilo
- Waldo Valenzuela
- Amaury Gutiérrez
- Los Coquillos
- joe vasconcellos
- Los Peores de Chile
- Sexual Democracia
- Paloma Williams
- Vinnie Colaiuta
- Abraham Laboriel
- Bonie M
- Cecilia Noel
- San Miguel
- Alfredo Cáceres
- Windy Wagner
- Kim Kline
- Luis Conte
- Mick Taylor
- Kenny Kirkland
- Lori Barth
- Yamila Guerra
- Big Brown Door
- Caterina Nix
ReviewsEndorse Gonzalo Ramos
Interview with Gonzalo Ramos
Q: Describe the most common type of work you do for your clients.
A: Recording, mixing & mastering.
Q: What other musicians or music production professionals inspire you?
A: Jellyfish, Humberto Gatica, Vinnie Colaiuta, Lee Retenoir, Toto,..
Q: Can you share one music production tip?
A: Hear. The important thing is how it sounds, not the little lights.
Q: What was your career path? How long have you been doing this?
A: 25 years.