I'm an experienced singer-songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, sound designer, and producer. I have been training myself and explored multiple genres and styles over the years.
I have over 10 years of experience as a songwriter and 5 years working on sound design and song production. I'm currently in the Music & Audio and Technology program at the Sonic Arts Center (CUNY).
My main DAW is Logic & Pro Tools. I own extended sound libraries and plugins from companies such as NI, Spectrasonics, Soundtoys, UAD, Waves, iZotope, etc.
1. Production - I will transform your demo/vocal to a fully produced song.
2. Songwriting Music - I will compose the song from scratch.
3. Singer - I will provide professional recorded and edited vocals and back vocals.
4. Vocal Comp - I will clean, organize, crossfade, de-noise, de-clip all your vocals so they are ready to sit in your music bed professionally.
5. Sound Design - I will manipulate or recreate your pre-recorded sounds; I provide sound design for either movies or music.
6. Post Editing - I will assemble your footage, add SFX, foley, and a music bed to your moving image project.
Send me an email through 'Contact' button above and I'll get back to you asap.
2 ReviewsEndorse JANEX
This is my 2nd year working with Janex. Every time she makes a track, feels like poetry in motion. If you’re looking for someone to produce your song, Janex will give you top notch radio ready track. Hit up Janex, you can’t go wrong. She’s one of the best, guaranteed!
Will deliver best quality work. Can definitely rely on her experience, hard work and dedication. Book her if you're looking for something unique and genre-bending.
Interview with JANEX
Q: What are you working on at the moment?
A: Soundtracks and other music production personal projects.
Q: Analog or digital and why?
A: Hybrid. Both worlds have its cons and pros.
Q: What's your 'promise' to your clients?
Q: What do you like most about your job?
A: The endless possibilities or being creative.
Q: If you were on a desert island and could take just 5 pieces of gear, what would they be?
A: Acoustic guitar, hand percussions and a battery powered recorder
Q: What was your career path? How long have you been doing this?
A: I started off as a singer-songwriter and band about 12 years ago. I have been part of many national TV Shows and song festivals before I moved to U.S.
Q: How would you describe your style?
A: Dreamy, inspiring
Q: Can you share one music production tip?
A: Organize your ideas and commit to them.
Q: What type of music do you usually work on?
A: Indie pop, Electric Pop
Q: What's your strongest skill?
Q: What do you bring to a song?
A: Originality, dreamy vibes.
Q: What's your typical work process?
A: I like to follow a specific workflow pattern where I can focus my ideas better.
Q: Describe the most common type of work you do for your clients.
A: Music production, editing, sound design