I've been playing trombone for 23 years, and am an established arranger and musician in Los Angeles. I can get you studio quality audio with a quick turnaround. Credits include two Grammy-nominated albums, and artists like Patti LaBelle and A.R. Rahman.
– Bass trombone
– Improvised solos – Soloist reel here: https://youtu.be/PWg0j-nld0E
– Horn section arranging and creating original lines
– Creating a horn section mix
– Creating written parts (sheet music)
– Videos with professional lighting
All tracks are recorded with a tuner, to make sure they sit in your mix with no editing required.
– Acoustically treated room to eliminate excessive reverb
– Slate VMS ML-1 – Large diaphragm condenser microphone
– Cascade Fathead II – Passive/Active ribbon microphone
– Slate VMS One – Specially designed ultra-clean preamp for the ML-1
– 192 kHz, 24-bit interface with Midas preamps (Behringer UMC 404HD)
– I can work from stems or mixdowns.
– If you want me to create original horn lines, a reference track is always helpful!
– My goal is to make your musical ideas come alive! At the end of the day I'm trying to make sure that you get exactly what you need.
– Need video or sheet music? Not a problem!
Place an order now and let's get started!
Tell me about your project and how I can help, through the 'Contact' button above.