We do not strive to do much and quickly, we strive to do well – and this is our main difference from competitors. We pay great attention to details because without them the production of good and high-quality music is impossible basically.
Mixing music in our studio includes the following stages of work with your musical material:
- Cleaning and technical adaptation of parties (tracks) of individual instruments: removal of noise, clicks and other recording defects.
- Vocal tuning – correcting fake and inaccurate intonation of vocals.
- Balancing the volume of individual instruments and their location in space.
- Giving the necessary capacity, density, dynamics and coloring of sound.
- Creating legibility: the party of each instrument should be easily heard, but all instruments should sound together and should not be each by itself.
- Adaptation parties of separate instruments with various artistic effects: reverb, delay, and so on.
- Free mastering of the finished mix.
If you order the mixing of several tracks or an entire album, then we can give you a discount.
Send me a note through the contact button above.