I love technology and music.
A degree in Electronics Engineering From Thapar University, Patiala and another one in Audio Engineering from SAE, Oxford UK compile my academics.
Specialities: Audio Production, Sound Designing, Music Composition, Deejaying, Management, Team building and collab, research.
• Create and modulate pre conceived or self recorded sounds.
• Use of virtual synthesizers on DAWs Logic X and Pro Tools and implement these sounds to motion graphics and films.
• Audio Mix-down of scenes
• Location Recording
• Engineer/producer music and sound design for independent filmmakers on many diverse projects.
• Engineer the recording sessions and mix- down of music bands and/or independent singers.
• Have a trained ear for critical listening and identifying frequencies.
• Being a proactive learner, I can adapt to new situations very quickly.
Familiar with the following mixing desks and their workflow:
• Neve Genesis
• TLA VTC
• SSL AWS 948
• Digidesign ICON
• Digidesign Venue SC 48 (Live Sound)
• Soundcraft GB8 (Live Sound)
• Mackie CFX 20 MK2 Key Skills
• Experienced in the installation of audio equipment such as microphones, loudspeakers, amplifiers and channel soundboards.
• Skilled in producing the highest quality sound during studio recordings and live performances.
• Complete knowledge of audio engineering and signal processing.
• Familiar with audio signal flow and other multimedia parameters.
• Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and leadership qualities.