I have written for Films, Game Soundtracks, TV Series, etc. 30 years of experience composing and orchestrating for live orchestras, jingles, short video soundtracks, etc., The last textures and trends combined with organic instruments will make you 100% satisfied. FREE revisions until client is satisfied.
1. Film Composer (the entire theme from scratch). Instrumental composed and produced. I send all stems, midis and master Wav or Aiff. If you need the score for live performance it would cost +100 USD.
2. Composer Orchestral (the entire theme from scratch). Instrumental composed and produced. I send all stems, midis and master Wav or Aiff. If you need the score for live performance it would cost +100 USD.
3. Piano (Composing a theme on piano). If you need the score it would cost +50 USD.
*In case of a video soundtrack project, send me the video part to sync and match perfectly with the music*
If you ask me for another type of service, do not hesitate to contact me to reach an agreement.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Average turnaround time 2 weeks (depending on my schedule and service).
- FREE revisions until client is satisfied.
- Post Pay (100% Guarantee). More Info: https://soundbetter.com/faq/20-how-do-the-two-payment-terms-work
- Stems and the score will be sent when you mark the job as completed.
- If you need the score for live performance, it would cost +100 USD in service 1 and service 2.
- Royalties are subjected to negotiation.
You can contact me for all doubts you have and how I work. I will be happy to explain the whole process.
I'd love to hear about your project! Click the 'Contact' button above to get in touch.
Tell me about your project and how I can help, through the 'Contact' button above.
4 Reviews - 1 Repeat ClientEndorse JC Coronado
Juan Carlos Coronado did it again, the music made the images have the feeling and the sense of antique world that I was asking for. Great job
To be honest, this composer its much better than I thought! I wanted a symphonic orchestra for a song that I composed with my guitar, and Juan Carlos has made something incredible with it. I am in love with the violins, piano and the base guitar... God job! I absolutely recommend him... 10/10.
JC, you made a huge effort to understand the mood of what I was after and at the end you made it look simple. I am glad with the job, we will work together again soon.
Working with Juan Carlos was outstanding, three minutes and a half really worth it all. JC is very talented and his ideas are awesome, he captured the sense of the footage and translated it into real feelings. We will see you soon.
Interview with JC Coronado
Q: What's your typical work process?
A: 1. The client explains to me what he/she is looking for. 2. I make a budget. 3. If the client agrees, he/she finances 100% on the Soundbetter reserve and I start working. 4. In case of a video soundtrack project, It would be great if you can send me the video part to sync and match perfectly with the music. 5. When I already have a great idea, I give the client a 50 seconds demo so that the client gives me the OK and I can finish this idea. 6. I finish the project and send an mp3 so the client can tell me the changes. (unlimited revisions until you are satisfied). 7. When the client is satisfied, he/she marks the job as finished and I send stems, the score, instrumental wav, aiff or whatever the client asks me.
Q: What other musicians or music production professionals inspire you?
A: Hans Zimmer, Justin Hurwitz, John Williams, Nobuo Uematsu, David Foster, Alex North, Ennio Morricone
Q: Describe the most common type of work you do for your clients.
A: Composing, scoring for live orchestras. Soundtracks for TV Series, Films, Video Games, TV resources and Radio Jingles.
Q: Analog or digital and why?
Q: What's your 'promise' to your clients?
A: I will give my best.
Q: What do you like most about your job?
A: The path.
Q: What advice do you have for a customer looking to hire a provider like you?
A: I am an out of the box composer.
Q: What type of music do you usually work on?
A: Symphonic Soundtrack Music.
Q: What's your strongest skill?
A: Capture the soul of the scene.
Q: What do you bring to a song?
A: Cultural variety and a baggage due to writing for different musical groups ranking from ethnical/folk to symphonic.