Inspired by Europe's biggest musical trends, rapper Nat James has written for most Electronic & Urban genres, signing to labels like Never Say Die, Dirty Workz, Tribal Trap and many more. While his talent for hard-hitting songwriting is ever growing, his heart lies in the creativity of Rap, Experimental & Pop music.
My services solely revolve around songwriting for pre-made backing tracks - if you are looking for a rapper or singer to merge the final pieces of your instrumental track with vocals, I am confident we can create a polished & professional product ready for label & radio submission, and at the very least commercial distribution.
1. I'd love to get to know you and your idea for your project.
2. We have a consultation via email, WhatsApp or Skype - this is to ensure a clear brief is set for your ideal track.
3. The writing process is started and I will send you a draft track with vocals within 4-5 working days.
4. Feedback is required to ensure I can revise the song accordingly to your wishes.
5. After full payment is made, I send you all vocal stems as WAV files.
My second - and slightly cheaper option - is commercial licensing.
1. I have a collection of *non-commercial* acapellas listed on this website:
2. Feel free to download and copy into your pre-made instrumental.
3. If the acapella fits your track and you wish to release on commercial platforms, you can purchase these licences. Please private message or email me if you wish to do so.
4. Upon payment, you will receive the license contract along with the WAV file for the stems.
Click the 'Contact' above to get in touch. Looking forward to hearing from you.