Music Production, Mixing and Mastering. Remix and Beat production upon request. Lating Grammy Award winner for Best Brazilian Rock Album of 2009 with Titãs - "Sacos Plásticos"
Music Producer, Label Manager, Artist Management.
Long time music director, music producer, audio engineering, audio mastering professional and digital marketing manager for music labels. Full expertise in Logic Pro, Pro Tools and Ableton Live, Excel, digital music distribution and music licensing.
- Latin Grammy Award winner for Best Rock Album of 2009 with the album "Sacos Plásticos" by Titãs.
- Co-production of the song "Era Uma Vez" by Kell Smith. Platinum Certification single as one of the most played songs of 2017.
- Co-production of the album "Girassol" by Kell Smith. Golden Certification in 2018.
- Co-production of the single "O Sol" by Vitor Kley. Triple Platinum certification in 2018.
- Production of the single "Garota da Vitrine" by Dubeat. Most played pop song of 2014 in Brazil.
- Extensive experience in artist development.
- Management and strategic planning for digital marketing of artists.
- Digital distribution manager for Midas Music label.
- Studio Manager for Midas Studios. One of the biggest studios in Brazil and the only one in Latin America to have three SSL desks (two Duality's and one AWS) with four recording rooms and 15 crew members.
- Mastering engineer for all the label and studio productions from 2010 up until now including albums and singles by: NX Zero, Negra Li, Mariana Rios, Vitor Kley, Elekfantz, Mika, Kell Smith, DJ Batata.
Click the 'Contact' above to get in touch. Looking forward to hearing from you.
CreditsAllMusic verified credits for Renato Patriarca
2 ReviewsEndorse Renato Patriarca
Interview with Renato Patriarca
Q: Can you share one music production tip?
A: Never think your work is greater than the music or the artist. It is always about the song and the artist behind it.
Q: What type of music do you usually work on?
A: Acoustic Pop, Brazilian Pop Music, House Music, and Brazilian Hip Hop.
Q: What's your strongest skill?
A: Great sounding music with depth and punch. A clear vision of how a final song arrangement should be.
Q: What do you bring to a song?
A: In the production job, I always try to get the best out of a song in relation to what the artist is. Usually, the song speaks for itself and I try to bring together the artist's authenticity vision with the song's energy. For mixing, I always try to be as clear sounding as possible keeping the artist's vision. And if there is room, I try to bring new ideas and suggestions depending on the project.
Q: What's your typical work process?
A: For production, it involves many stages from song selection to demo arrangement and then full production. For mixing, I need all the audio recordings and a rough idea of what the client wants for the final mix. Then I will work for a day or two to get the first mix and send it to the client for further adjustments and considerations.
Q: Tell us about your studio setup.
A: I have two setups. One full studio and a small room. Full-featured studio for recording and bigger projects mix with SSL Duality, Fatso, TC Electronics M6000, and other equipment. Small studio for beat making and mixing with UAD Apollo fully loaded, Adam Monitors, SSL UF8 controller, NI Komplete, Arturia Collection, Softube Bundle, Plugin Alliance Bundle and etc.
Q: What other musicians or music production professionals inspire you?
A: I am always researching other great professionals both in the production or the business side of music. Rick Rubin, Quincy Jones, Clive Davies, Timbaland among others.
Q: Describe the most common type of work you do for your clients.
A: As a producer, I help to choose the best songs to be recorded and the music arrangement we should do. I also oversee all the production stages up until the final master. As an engineer, I take care of mix and mastering up requests.