Hello, my name is Elsan Jasarovic and currently I am studying at Academy of Arts - Music Production & Sound Design in Belgrade(Serbia). After doing DAW based production for 6 years I decided to launch myself online.
- I'm offering 6 years of experience in Digital Audio and beats of many forms. I'm mostly specialized at doing trap beats, but I can do pop/hip-hop/rnb aswell. I like experimenting with music and genres like Downtempo, Trip-Hop and I'm also a Techno, EDM and Electronic Pop producer and ghostproducer.
- My beatmaking workflow includes:
- Project funding
- You sending me a refference track (optional)
(If you have any special requests about the beat, like an instrument you want it to have, or the key/bpm you can feel free to write it all when you contact me.)
-Me sending you a demo
-After your feedback of the demo I finish the production, based on your demo feedback
* I also send you the unprocessed multitracks of the beat for no aditional cost if you want to mix/master it later on with a proffesional, along with the .mp3 and .wav files of the original beat I mixed.
- Feel free to contact me if you are interested in making music, thank you for your time,
Contact me through the green button above and let's get to work.
2 ReviewsEndorse Elsan
Interview with Elsan
Q: What do you like most about your job?
A: Freedom, experience and connecting with great artists all around the world.
Q: What was your career path? How long have you been doing this?
A: I always loved music and I fell in love with Music Production back in High School, 6 years passed so far.
Q: What type of music do you usually work on?
A: Trap RnB Hip-Hop Pop EDM Techno
Q: Analog or digital and why?
A: Hybrid, possibilities of digital combined with smooth color of analog.
Q: What questions do you ask prospective clients?
A: What is the vibe you are trying to acomplish with the song, since that is the most immportant thing. Are there any specific things that you'd like to be done in a song?
Q: If you were on a desert island and could take just 5 pieces of gear, what would they be?
A: UAD Apollo Twin Akai MPK Mini MKII - 25 A good laptop Shure SM7B (we are on an island, condenser would suck) Pair of Audio Technica headphones
Q: Which artist would you like to work with and why?
A: Anderson Paak, he simply has a vibe that inspires.
Q: Can you share one music production tip?
A: Tune your drums, they are an instrument.
Q: What's your strongest skill?
A: Ear candy things that make you listen the song once again.
Q: What's your typical work process?
A: I usually do the melody first, followed by a simple drum pattern so I can feel the beat, add the bass, harmonize it, and then fully arrange and mix it.
Q: Tell us about your studio setup.
A: At the moment I'm running a simple studio setup that includes: Mackie Onyx 2x2 Audio Card M-Audio BX5 Carbon Monitors M-Audio - Oxygen 49 MiDi
Q: What other musicians or music production professionals inspire you?
A: Anderson Paak, Asap Rocky, Kendrick Lamar, Joey Badass
Q: Describe the most common type of work you do for your clients.
A: I do beats that simply wait for the vocal performance so they can shine.