I Love Latin Music- if you want a killer salsa singer than I'm your girl! 💃 Voice clear like a bell 🛎 Languages I sing in Spanish/Portuguese/English/German/French/Italian/Japanese-can do most languages written phonetically.
Hi everyone! My name is Kei (key)
I am a professional singer for over 10 years. I have traveled and sang all over the world- Spain, US (especially Hawaii and California), Japan, Australia, New Zealand and most recently Switzerland. I am based in Southern California and am a recent graduate from Berklee College of Music, Valencia where I studied Contemporary Performance-Production Concentration. Before that I was at BYU-Hawaii studying Vocal Performance and Creative Writing.
I sang classical music first, but have spent the last 5 years composing, arranging and singing Latin music, specifically folk music and salsa. I love singing in Spanish! I have a big range, alto to soprano and can alter my voice to the style you desire. I also am a skilled songwriter and producer and especially love writing melodies. Please check out the examples of my singing and original music.
• Selected for individual workshops with Robert Kraft, Pablo Alboran and Visitante from Calle 13
• Original song selected for Berklee ad in Commencement Concert, selected for performance at Musaico Festival, and featured on Women in Music album
• Arranged and performed Imogen Heap medley for commencement concert (Honorary Doctorate recipient)
• Started first Latin music club celebrating Latin music traditions
• Selected soloist with Hawaii Symphony Orchestra
Would love to hear from you. Click the contact button above to get in touch.
2 ReviewsEndorse Kei
Such an enchanting voice ✨ I love how you interpreted each song. Can’t wait for more work and music 🎶!!
WOW! Talk about Talent! Kei has an amazing voice and knows how to get things done with style! It was exactly what I needed to finish up this project. She's the voice you need on your next project! Can't wait to work with her again.