A unique approach to all creative aspects of a brilliant project. A singer topline writer and producer who does mixing and mastering in addition to vocal arrangements. One of the few females in the industry that has dedicated her life to providing the absolute best for her clients.
Ciara Corr has worked with and featured on the some of the following:
- Mary J Blige's management team.
-Co-writes with Bruce Miller songwriter of the hit song "Family Affair" by Mary J.Blige.
-Norma Jean Wright lead vocalist for the American group Chic, writer for Madonnas hit song borderline.
- Abnormal who was a producer for Dr.Dre
- Chuck D of the legendary hip hop group, Public Enemy.
- Ruff Ryders Entertainment, home of DMX Swizz Beats and Eve
- Carmine Gotti grandson of the Gambino mob boss John Gotti,
- G fella of Fuse Tv
- Mob Candy Magazine-Nick Christopher Journalist
- NBA legend Earl" The Pearl" Monroe
- Tony Sunshine of Terror Squad protege of Big Pun
-Kip Collins-Carmen: Hip Hopera MTV staring Beyonce, Mekhi Phifer
-Mark Wilson Producer of Wild Wild West- Will Smith
-Alastair Christopher 7x Emmy Winner
- Ciara Corr has also scored single placement deals with clothing lines Abercrombie and Hollister with her single “Get My Way."
(Shot by 7x Emmy winner, Alastair Christopher) also received international radio airplay and was featured on music choice and played in over 4,000 footlockers worldwide.
Ciara Corr is currently working in collaboration with Janet Jackson's team as a writer and producer and launching her new music company Corr Nation.
Send me an email through 'Contact' button above and I'll get back to you asap.