Hello! I'm Jeremy. Spot is my nick name. I am a drummer/percussionist living in the Nashville area. I am a servant at heart and I would love serve you and your songs by putting drums and percussion to them. I have recorded at a ton of different studios in Nashville with various artist. From cinnematic percussion to pop I cant wait to help you!
Originally from the Los Angeles area, Jeremy “Spot” McCormick is currently working as a drummer, educator, and writer. He studied music at California State University, Northridge and Antelope Valley College and has studied privately with Mike Agorilla (Taylor Hicks, Vanessa Carlton) Tre Balfour (Michael Bolton, Gladys Knight) Roy McCurdy (Cannonball Adderly, Blood, Sweat & Tears) John Magnussen (LA Philharmonic, Tonight Show). He has performed and recorded with Ronnie McDowell, Josh Wilson, Rachel Yamagata, Carina Round, The Railers, Ryan Lafferty, Levi Weaver, and many more. Jeremy maintains a busy schedule with teaching private lessons and ensembles, arranging, writing, and performing in Nashville, TN.
Contact me through the green button above and lets get to work.
- • Jenna Paulette-Miss Texas (2012)
- • Jameson Elder-The Home I’ve Never Known (2012)
- • Levi Weaver-I Am Only A Tiny Noise (2012)
- • Rebecca Roubion-Forests (2013)
- • Jameson Elder-Where Beauty Remains (2013)
- • Aaron Long-Ghost Towns (2013)
- • James Tealy-Hallelujah Always (2013)
- • Levi Weaver-Your Ghost Keeps Finding Me (2014)
- • Big Sound-Stay (2014)
- • Nicole Unser-Everything Good (2015)
- • Jon Sherwood-The World Still Spins (2016)
- • Christiane- Waiting with the Lights On (2016)
- • Levi Weaver-Letters to Dr. Kurt Godel (2011)