Hello! I am a full-time audio engineer and producer with 15 years of experience. I also write songs. My music and mixes have been featured in movies and commercials. I’ve also produced and mixed for artists in the charts. I am 200% passionate about music and sound. That’s what I bring to your projects along with my technical skills.
+ Why should you hire me to mix your track(s)?
1. EXPERIENCE. I have 15 years of experience in mixing. I started learning mixing in an analog environment in a music studio in Paris, France with an accomplished recording and mixing engineer. I then switched to digital when I built my own home studio back in Los Angeles. Now, I work in a hybrid environment based in South Florida. I like the convenience of digital and the extra oomph of analog.
2. ATTENTIVENESS. I’m not promising fat and pumping mixes because, firstly, I’m attentive to your needs. I will create a mix of your track the way YOU want it.
3. PASSION. I have a huge passion for my craft. To quote former clients: “your passion shows in the results”. Former and current clients’ recommendation available upon request.
4. FAST TURNAROUND. This is my full-time job. I am not mixing your song between two other day jobs. Your track has my full attention and time dedicated to it. However, I need a minimum of 3 days to complete. I mix your track on day 1, listen with fresh ears and make revision on day 2, listen again with fresh ears on day 3 and delivery.
5. BONUS: Excellent ears. I visit my audiologist once a year and, apparently, I have exceptional hearing. Destiny?
I have the most experience in: POP, ROCK, POP/ROCK, EDM, JAZZ, ORCHESTRAL, EASY LISTENING, AMBIENT and derivatives of those genres.
Tell me about your project and how I can help, through the 'Contact' button above.