EDM Producer / Mix & Master

7Harder on SoundBetter

A passionate and versatile Electronic Music Producer with over 5 years of experience. With multiple supports from DJs like KSHMR, Zack Martino, Prince Paris, TWIIG, Maximals, and many more, also with positive feedback from top notch labels like Enhanced Recordings. Go and listen to my Demo to have an example of what I'm good at.

Let's go straight to the point and the main question, "What can I do for you?"

Just as I said above, i make EDM, and I’m offering my services as a producer to anyone looking for uniqueness and taking their music to next level. I can produce a full instrumental from scratch, ghost produce a track for you, (you keep 100% royalties and it will be our little secret ;)) help you finish that project that you love so much but it needs something else or help you with the direction of your musical project.

My main genres are Progressive House, Future Bass, Commercial Pop and Big Room. After focusing in this 4 genres for five years, I'm sure that i can provide top quality for you.

I work in FL Studio 20.

Summarizing, these are some of the services I can do for you:

- SONG PRODUCTION (I need to be listed as the producer of the track, royalties will be discussed)

- GHOST PRODUCTION ( You keep 100% of the royalties, in other words, the track is completely yours)

- FINISH YOUR SONG.

- MIXING (All stems of the track are needed, and at least 2 reference tracks)

- MASTERING (At least -6 db of headroom, at least 2 reference tracks)

- ONE ON ONE COACHING (any subject related to music production)

- MUSICIAN BRANDING GUIDENESS. (Designed to what you're aiming for)

Feel free to contact me for any questions. I’m looking forward to work with you!

Click the 'Contact' above to get in touch. Looking forward to hearing from you.

loading
play_arrowpause
skip_previous
skip_next
Listen Demos HERE

I was the Songwriter and Producer in this production

Terms Of Service

typical turn-around time: 2-3 weeks// Up to 5 revisions, aditional revisions cost 20$// 80% finished Demo in any kind of production in 8-9 days. // Payment: 40% upfront, remaining 60% on delivery.

GenresSounds Like
  • Manse
  • Felicity
  • ILLENIUM
Gear Highlights
  • Fl Studio
  • Focusrite 2I2 2nd Generation
  • KRK KNS 8400 Headphones
  • Fab filter Bundle
  • Soundtoys Bundle
  • Izotope Bundle
  • Massive
  • Spire
  • Sylenth1
  • Serum
More Photos
SoundBetter Deal

20% OFF ON YOUR FIRST ORDER (Any listed service apply)