Multi-genre singer/songwriter - edgy tones, vocal effects, choirs and opera - MULTILINGUAL Unique and tasty - vocal recording over any level of production
Interested in an 'edge' added to your music?
ENGLISH, SPANISH, ITALIAN and FRENCH - write & sing in either language with ease.
All work is WORK FOR HIRE - One time fee
* Lead Vocals
* Backing Vocals
* Full Vocal production
HOW DO WE START… easy!
* Message me & share your song/demo with me (.mp3 or .wav)
* Once the project is half funded, I begin working on your song right away!
* I will send you a rough demo of a portion of the song for approval (first few verses, pre-chorus, chorus...this varies depending on the project)
* After I have your approval, I'll finish writing and recording your song.
* Once remaining funds are released, I will send you the final files both wet & dry.
* Turnaround time is typically 3 to 5 business days, and is relative to my current workload.
* My name cannot be used as a feature without my permission
Send me a note through the contact button above.
2 ReviewsEndorse Luna "Moon"
Interview with Luna "Moon"
Q: Describe the most common type of work you do for your clients.
A: I specialize in melody writing, backing vocals with effects, hooks, basslines, percussion and psychedelic guitars
Q: Tell us about your studio setup.
A: Pro Tools 9, Keyboards, Guitars, electric bass, djembe and percussions
Q: What's your typical work process?
A: I work well when an atmosphere or beat has been established. Then I can fill in all the gaps.
Q: What do you bring to a song?
A: Unique sound and texture
Q: What's your strongest skill?
A: Vocals and bass
Q: What type of music do you usually work on?
A: Ambient, Art Rock, Alternative, Deephouse
Q: Can you share one music production tip?
A: At the end of the day it's all about using the space in an enjoyable fashion
Q: How would you describe your style?
Q: What was your career path? How long have you been doing this?
A: Always music. I've been working in the studio for 10 years.
Q: If you were on a desert island and could take just 5 pieces of gear, what would they be?
A: Acoustic Guitar, Bass, Djembe, Handpan, Flute
Q: What's the biggest misconception about what you do?
A: That it's easy and everyone can do it
Q: What do you like most about your job?
A: That when the muse visits you, you have to listen, no matter where you are. Also, that it puts people together speaking the same language
Q: What's your 'promise' to your clients?
A: That I'll always do my best for what the music needs
Q: Analog or digital and why?
A: Analog because it's unique and reliable. Digital because it's immediate and creative
Q: What are you working on at the moment?
A: 4 projects...completely different from each other
Q: What other musicians or music production professionals inspire you?
A: Thom Yorke, Bonobo, Tori Amos, Maynard James Keenan, Bjork, Kimbra