Produced 700+ songs. 1 Platinum & 2 Gold Records.
Newyorican producer, composer, pianist and audio engineer Israel Tanenbaum has produced over 700 songs and performed in more than 100 recordings of Salsa, Latin Jazz, Folklore and Latin/Tropical Pop. Some of Israel’s best-known work includes salsa titles like “Oiga Mire Vea” and “Te amo, te extraño” (Orquesta Guayacán), and Latin Jazz compositions “Hacha y Machete” (Alfredo De La Fe) and “Tanenbaum a la Lucca” (Papo Lucca). His work has earned one Platinum and two Gold records.
Israel has also composed for jingles, TV, documentary, and theater. His compositions have been featured in motion pictures from National Lampoon, Sunset Pictures, and Matonti Films.
• Music & Audio Production
• Voice over and dialog editing
• Mixing (songs, soundtrack, sound design, 5.1 surround)
• Composition and arranging
• Repertoire selection and access to major Latin songwriters
• Direction and relationships with top recording Latin musicians around the globe
• Podcast production
• Print scores and parts for performance
• Music Publishing (Latinbaum International-ASCAP)
I'd love to hear about your project. Click the 'Contact' button above to get in touch.