Hey Everyone! Im a singer, Songwriter, musician from Los Angeles CA. I've been able to work within the industry and throughout television professionally now for 9 years. I have various placements throughout television shows and movies also featured on a few artists projects currently out.
Contact me with plans for your next project and allow me to help you bring that to the next level! I'll deliver my expertise and experience to better you ideal sound. I have a home studio Pro Tools set up and also use professional studios often to deliver whatever sound fitting. I have written for and sang with Kelly Rowland, Joe Moses, Dave East, Boogie, Faith Evans, Lil Romeo. Lil Twist, Ruben Studdard, Lil Mo, Jackson Brown, Anjulie, Eric Benet, and Johnny Gill.
Would love to hear from you. Click the contact button above to get in touch.
- Featured on Dave East's recent album "Found A Way"
- Remixed SZA's "The Weekend" 950k youtube views
- Featured on Boogie's "Make Me Over" "Find Me" "Real One"
- Featured on Loe Moses recent Album
- Background vocals for Faith Evans. Brandy. Anjulie. Jackson Brown. Lil Mo. and Kim Burrell
- Wrote for and guested starred on "The Real Husbands of Hollywood" Soundtrack
- Wrote for and worked with Eric Benet. Ruben Studdard. Johnny Gill. and Kelly Rowland
- Landed various placements in television and movies
- Won ASCAPS 29th annual film and television music award for best original music in a television series
- Featured vocal as the young Miki Howard in TV One Original "Love Under New Management"
- Wrote for and guest starred on BET's "The Quad" Season Two
Interview with D'annaStewart
Q: What are you working on at the moment?
A: Music for television and my own project
Q: Is there anyone on SoundBetter you know and would recommend to your clients?
A: Yes, TempoHollywood
Q: What's your 'promise' to your clients?
A: Satisfaction! Guaranteed
Q: What do you like most about your job?
A: Creating! Bringing someone’s visions to a song (:
Q: What questions do you ask prospective clients?
A: Are you ready for this?
Q: What advice do you have for a customer looking to hire a provider like you?
A: I’ll change your life. You’re welcome (:
Q: If you were on a desert island and could take just 5 pieces of gear, what would they be?
A: My guitar
Q: What was your career path? How long have you been doing this?
A: Bringing my talent and abilities to the music industry. 12 years
Q: How would you describe your style?
Q: Which artist would you like to work with and why?
A: Drake. I’m such a fan of his creativity and music
Q: What type of music do you usually work on?
A: R&b, pop, soul
Q: What's your strongest skill?
A: Creating beautiful lyrics and melodies while being able to build an array of harmonies
Q: What do you bring to a song?
A: I’ll bring life and feeling to your song! I’m always looking to make music an experience that you’ll never forget how it made you feel.
Q: What's your typical work process?
A: Listen to the beat and create a melody while coming up with the lyrics to your next best hit!
Q: Tell us about your studio setup.
A: Nice home studio setup with a great sound! Usually use a professional studio for recording
Q: What other musicians or music production professionals inspire you?
A: Beyoncé, SZA, John Mayer, Drake.
Q: Describe the most common type of work you do for your clients.
A: Song writing. Demo’s