Mixing and Mastering Engineer (for 3 Labels and 12 Artists, I am also the chief engineer at www.studio34el.com. My fees are honest and always negotiable and my experience ranges in all music genres and I am looking for long term working relationships.
• Digital Mastering Engineer for EGO Italy
• Vinyl mastering (Capitol records)
• BA (Hons) in Audio Engineering at S.A.E. Institute London: 2016 -2018.
• Studio & Recording Technician
• Recording Engineer of Foley and Voice Acting.
• Audio Mixing on SSL and Neve Consoles.
• 5.1 and 7.1 Surround Mixing
• Audio Editing & Post Production.
• Field experience on Live events, from corporate to private and concerts
• Live Sound Engineer for Bread&Roses
• One year radio hosting experience (2017) - Triptych - www.egmelectro.com).
• Excellent and and experienced music composer (also for sonic branding)
• Really excellent knowledge of Ableton (from v. 8 to 10, I am still participating in their beta-tests), Pro Tools (from v. 9 to v. 12 HD), Melodyne (v. 4) and Izotope RX 5.
• Ableton private teacher and tutor (via skype too)
• Ghost producer
• Excellent knowledge of Premiere and Photoshop (Adobe)
• Good Wordpress knowledge with which I built several websites
• Good Max MSP knowledge (v. 6 and 7)
• Advanced Sound design (with PT and Ableton) especially explosions
Tell me about your project and how I can help, through the 'Contact' button above.
1 ReviewsEndorse Filippo Monico
Interview with Filippo Monico
Q: Is there anyone on SoundBetter you know and would recommend to your clients?
A: Alex Picciafuochi
Q: Analog or digital and why?
A: both, and stop arguing or asking between the 2
Q: What's your 'promise' to your clients?
A: nothing less than my best
Q: What do you like most about your job?
Q: What's the biggest misconception about what you do?
A: people lost completely musical and listening culture and knowledge
Q: What questions do you ask prospective clients?
A: what is their goal and their aim, and subsequently their budget :)
Q: If you were on a desert island and could take just 5 pieces of gear, what would they be?
A: pc, power supply a recorder, a mouse and speakers
Q: What was your career path? How long have you been doing this?
A: 15 years in the sector ranging from technician to sound engineer
Q: Which artist would you like to work with and why?
A: Thomas Bangalter because he is my god, my hero and my inspiration
Q: Can you share one music production tip?
A: Gain staging guys!! check it always out!!
Q: What type of music do you usually work on?
Q: What's your strongest skill?
A: composing, mixing and mastering
Q: What do you bring to a song?
A: My ideas, my crazyness and my love for music in all its genres
Q: What other musicians or music production professionals inspire you?
A: Daft Punk, Bonobo
Q: Describe the most common type of work you do for your clients.
A: mixing and mastering mostly