My name is Paul Bagin. I have over thirty years’ experience working as a Front of House audio engineer, Broadcast engineer, Recording engineer and Production Manager in charge of production budgeting, backline ordering, crew scheduling and all other aspects of daily productions. I have over 18 years’ experience as a ProTools engineer.
Send me a note through the contact button above.
- Zankel Hall and Lincoln Center. Produced and Engineered Grammy Nominated 2011 Dave Holland Octet “ Pathways” CD. First Front of House engineer to mix an electric performance at the Sydney Opera House
- Produced and Engineered Grammy Nominated 2011 Dave Holland Octet “ Pathways” CD.
- Produced and mixed Front of House for NYC JVC Jazz Festival at Carnegie Hall
- First Front of House engineer to mix an electric performance „« at the Sydney Opera House
- Sound Designer and FOH engineer for the Hamptons Shakespeare Festival 1999 thru 2003
- Producer and engineer for the Annual Oyster Festival since 1983
- Produced and Engineered three CD’s for Grammy award artist Pat Martino that reached Number one on the Jazz Charts