My name is Daniel D Finney and I am a composer, producer and audio engineer based in Brisbane, Australia. Originally from the UK, I was born and raised in Widnes, educated in Liverpool and life-schooled in Manchester. I specialise in providing composition services to anywhere in the world and have over five years experience in the gaming industry.
If you have a brief and need some music then you’ve come to the right place! I am a composer, producer and audio engineer based in Brisbane, Australia and I specialise in providing composition services to anywhere in the world. With several years of experience and industry success, such as composing the soundtrack for international best selling computer games X3 Terran Conflict and X-Rebirth, as well as the recording and production the MOJO Magazine’s New Voice 2011 Award winner, Elinor Alicia Gray, you can be guaranteed I’ll be able to deliver premium results without the premium price tag. I can also offer a variety of other audio based services whether you’re a singer/songwriter looking for some demos, a film student at uni with no background music or (ideally) the music director of a multi million dollar company with cash to burn.
- Video games.
- Mobile games.
- Music for film and television.
- Advertisements and jingles.
- Radio and television trailers.
- Music for youtube videos (and any other reputable video hosting websites of course).
- Music for professional events such as conventions and presentation.
- Singer/songwriter recording.
- Clear and detailed dialogue recording for television, film and games (ADR).
- Basic location recording for events and performances.
- Stem mixing.
- Basic mastering.
Would love to hear from you. Click the contact button above to get in touch.