Contemporary Pop Songwriter, Producer, multi instrumentalist
• Original music featured on television: UPTV’s Bringing Up Bates, MTV’s The Real World, and MTV’s Teen Mom).
• Featured banjo player for the show ‘Younger’ on TV Land.
• Creative lead and music director for Disney Rock Band 'The Little Mermen'
• Producer/Composer for sound design studios in NYC (jingles for major brands including Coca-Cola, Starbucks, and Fanta).
• Performer and volunteer for 'Musician's On Call’. A music charity bringing live and recorded music to hospital patients.
• Winner of Sony Music’s 2013 ‘The Contested’ Music Competition, Music finalist for the Nashville Film Festival.
Send me a note through the contact button above.
1 Reviews - 1 Repeat ClientEndorse Alexis Babini
Interview with Alexis Babini
Q: Tell us about your studio setup.
A: I have a full studio setup with Adam Audio studio Monitors, multiple keyboards, electric guitars, and a library of drum samples (and a drummer who can fly in studio takes).
Q: Can you share one music production tip?
A: Discover the recipes you are using and abandon them.
Q: If you were on a desert island and could take just 5 pieces of gear, what would they be?
A: All I really need is a laptop, microphone, and guitar!
Q: What do you like most about your job?
A: I love working on new projects that challenge me creatively to think outside the box. There are plenty of songwriters, producers, instrumentalists, who know what works for them and have a formula but with myself I like to always try something different.
Q: What's your 'promise' to your clients?
A: On whatever we work on together, I promise that you'll end up with something you love and are proud of!
Q: Describe the most common type of work you do for your clients.
A: As a multi-instrumentalist and songwriter, I'm able produce, co-write, and record full band tracks for numerous clients at varying levels of experience. In my studio setup, I'm able to flesh out a rough sketch of a song into a full arrangement. I've also gotten original music placed through a few publishing companies that I work with :)
Q: What other musicians or music production professionals inspire you?
A: Mark Ronson, Beck, Ryan Tedder, Don Was, David Bowie,