I am a sound editor for film & TV with a specialty in dialogue editing. 2014 Primetime Emmy nominee for Fargo (FX Channel) and MPSE winner for Klondike (Discovery Channel)
I am an expert dialogue and speech editor. As a dialogue editor, my primary role is to clean up the production sound so that the actors' lines are clear, clean and free of extra noise. I am highly proficient at finding creative ways of supporting the directors' vision and enhancing the drama through sound.
Currently working on:
- Season 1 of APTN's Tribal
- Season 4 of SyFy's "Van Helsing"
Recent credits include:
- Season 1 of “The I-Land” for Netflix
- Feature film "Red Eye"
- Feature film “Phoenix, Oregon”
Past credits include:
- Season 1 of SyFy's "Ghost Wars
- 5 seasons of AMC's "Hell on Wheels"
- Season 1 of "Fargo" on FX (Emmy Nominee)
- Mini-series "Klondike" for Discovery Channel (Emmy nominee and MPSE winner)
- Sound Editorial
- Post Production Audio
- Production Audio
- Interactive Audio
- Live sound mixing for corporate events
- Motion Picture Sound Editors (MPSE)
- Academy of Television Arts & Sciences
- Alberta Post Production Association (APPA)
Click the 'Contact' above to get in touch. Looking forward to hearing from you.