Hi! I'm Ferras! I'm a published songwriter through Warner Chappell/Unsub and signed recording artist to Unsub Records/Capitol (Katy Perry's record label) *Written songs for Katy Perry, Dua Lipa, Ricky Martin, Luis Fonsi, Adam Lambert, Empire on Fox, Helene Fischer, Idina Menzel and a bunch of other cuts coming out in 2018. :)
A) Write lyrics to your melody over a track that you send me. (Includes rough vocal so you can hear cadence etc)
B) Write only a melody over a track that you send me. (Includes me singing the melody for you to hear)
C) Write BOTH lyrics AND melody over a track that you send me. (Includes a demo vocal of the song from me)
D) Write a whole song (piano/vocal) LYRICS & MELODY (Includes demo vocal from me)
+All songs I write/co-write I retain my publishing rights via Warner Chappell- percentage based on the project+
How it works:
-Message me and lets discuss what you have in mind for your project
-As soon as the project is "funded" - I'll book a studio and get to work.
-When I'm finished, I'll send an MP3 back to you of what I come up with.
-Once approved and funds are released, I will send the vocals dry and/or a processed vocal and whatever else you need.
-Turn around time is generally a week but if needed sooner (my schedule permitting) we can discuss this more. (I could make it quicker but i take my time and my work very seriously and always make sure I feel 1000% satisfied with everything i send out. After all, it's a reflection of me and my work as well and I want the best product out there for everyone involved!!!!!)
Thanks so much for checking out my page!!! Looking forward to collaborating!!!
Send me an email through 'Contact' button above and I'll get back to you asap.
- Katy Perry "Bon Appetit" Co-Writer
- Katy Perry "Roulette" Co-Writer
- Katy Perry "Deja Vu" Co-Writer
- Katy Perry "Into Me You See" Co-Writer
- Dua Lipa "Genesis" Co-Writer
- Adam Lambert "Aftermath" Co-Writer
- Adam Lambert "2 Fux" Co-Writer
- Luis Fonsi "A Un Paso De Tenerte" Co-Writer
- Noel Scharjis "Aun No Se" Co-Writer
- Michael Paynter Ft. The Veronica's "Love the Fall" Co-Writer
- Lena "Good News" Co-Writer
- Jessica Mauboy & Stan Walker "Galaxy" Co-Writer
- Idina Menzel "Queen of Swords" Co-Writer
- Erika Jane "XXPEN$IVE" Co-Writer
- Empire Cast ft. Jussie Smollett "Born To Love You" Co-Writer
- Ricky Martin "Mas" Co-Writer
- Ricky Martin "Te Busco y Te Alcanzo" Co-Writer
- Ricky Martin "Sera Sera" Co-Writer
- Ricky Martin "No Te Miento" Co-Writer
- Ricky Martin "Freak of Nature" (Ralphi Rosario's Big Room Club Vocal Mix) Co-Writer
- Helene Fischer "Wir brechen das Schweigen" Co-Writer
- Alisan Porter "I Come in Pieces" Co-Writer
- Allie Simpson "Material Boy" Co-Writer
- Ferras Ft. Katy Perry "Legends Never Die" Co-Writer
- Ultraviolet Sound "Electric Misfit Love Machine" Co-Writer
- Sarah Hudson "Mermaid" Co-Writer
- Sarah Hudson "Black Crow" Co-Writer
- Sarah Hudson "Gypsy Girl" Co-Writer
- Sarah Hudson "Love Me This Way" Co-Writer
- Ferras "Hollywoods Not America" Co-Writer
- Ferras Ft. Raja Kumari "Medicine"
- Ferras ft. Raja Kumari "Medicine" Co-Writer
- Ferras "Closer" Co-Writer
- Ferras ft. Katy Perry "Rush" Songwriter
6 Reviews - 4 Repeat ClientsEndorse FERRAS
Another absolutely fantastic piece of work from FERRAS. Creative genius! Highly recommend>)
Unbelievable! FERRAS will write you a hit>) Highly recommend.
Second project with Ferras. He nailed it again with a beautiful melody and great vocal!! Amazing talent.. Can't wait to work with him again!
Amazing again :)
Amazing songwriter. I am so happy! :)
Ferras is a great person to work with! The song we worked on turns out super awesome! the topline he wrote is a smasher! I really recommend Ferras, he is a professional! looking forward to work with him again!
Interview with FERRAS
Q: Tell us about a project you worked on you are especially proud of and why. What was your role?
A: Katy Perry's latest record Witness. She's an icon and it was such an honor to create with her and learn from her and be a part of something like that.
Q: What are you working on at the moment?
A: So much.
Q: What's your 'promise' to your clients?
A: I promise to give 1000% to what i do.
Q: What do you like most about your job?
A: I love creating something from nothing and meeting new people and making art that will last forever.
Q: What advice do you have for a customer looking to hire a provider like you?
A: Go with your gut!
Q: What was your career path? How long have you been doing this?
A: 10 years.
Q: How would you describe your style?
A: My style is pop. It has so many flavors though from R&B to rock to singer-songwriter etc. That's why i love the word "pop" because it encompasses EVERYTHING these days.
Q: Which artist would you like to work with and why?
A: Madonna. She's an icon and I think that our energies would create something very powerful!
Q: Can you share one music production tip?
A: Never say no to trying an idea. It could absolutely NOT work, but it could also be THE thing that makes the song. I've had so many producers say to me in a room, "ahhhh, broooo, i dunnooooo....i don't think that's going to sound good." And then two hours later, they try it and USUALLY its a good idea that ends up making the song better. Sometimes I'm wrong though but if you don't try, you never no. No idea is a bad idea.
Q: What type of music do you usually work on?
A: Everything but pop is my strong suit
Q: What's your strongest skill?
A: Songwriting and singing.
Q: What do you bring to a song?
A: 10 years of professional experience. I got my first record deal when I was 24 with Virgin records and I have been writing professionally ever since. Also, I always leave a piece of my experience as a human in the song. I don't force something. I always want it to be "authentic" and for that to happen, it's takes inspiration but also perspiration. An idea is only just an idea until it's realized and shaped and molded and revised.
Q: What's your typical work process?
A: It varies depending on the project I'm writing for. When i write for myself as an artist, it's never the same process twice. When i'm writing for other projects, I tend to put myself in the headspace for what I'm writing about and become a chameleon and figure out what the song/track wants to say. I honestly feel like my brain shuts down when I'm "in the zone" and i just sort of "extract" the idea from outer space or my unconscious or the Universe. I'm always mystified once a song is finished by how it actually just appears from thin air. IT really is almost Magic!
Q: What other musicians or music production professionals inspire you?
A: Prince, Michael Jackson, Elton John, David Bowie, Freddy Mercury, Madonna, Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Tori Amos, Miguel, Max Martin, Dianne Warren, Greg Wells Writer's Producers:
Q: Describe the most common type of work you do for your clients.
A: Songwriting (Lyrics & Melody w/ piano/vocal demo) Toplining to track (Lyrics & melody and recording my voice on it as a demo vocal) Vocal Production