Ronald J. Llewellyn III is a graduate of Mesa Community College's Audio Production Technologies program. He's used that degree to record/mix/master local punk, metal, garage, rock, rap, jazz, and classical acts from around the Valley of The Sun. He was also the lead engineer for Erratic! Radio, The Valley's only FM source for local noise.
Welshman's Pride Mastering offers professional audio services at reasonable rates specializing in mixing and mastering.
Artists worked with:
The Freeze, The Father Figures, Scorpion Vs. Tarantula, Vicky and The Vengents, Cat Party, Casket Life, Reverend Beat-Man, Delaney Davidson, Destruction Unit, Gehenna, Bare Wires, Big Vinny and The Cattle Thieves, The Plainfield Butchers, Becky Lee and Drunkfoot, Digital Leather, Andrew Jackson Jihad, Rumspringer, Nightgaun, The Avon Ladies, Size Gamut, The Odds + Sodds, Orange Iguanas, Labor Party, Bobby Nobbit, Barrio Tiger, Eddy Detroit, Shovel, The Awful Din, The Imposters, The Paper Head, JJCNV, The Thingz, Tokyo Electron, The Love Me Nots, Deadbolt, Voice of Addiction, Liar's Handshake, DJ Horsepussy, and many more!
Send me a note through the contact button above.
- The Plainfield Butchers - Hard to be Human
- The Awful Din - A Romance in Lower Mathematics
- Educated Alexander - LoveInColors
- ColumnIII - Ex Nihilo
- Red Mountain Chamber Choir
- The Odds + Sodds - I + Ii
- The Awful Din - Resurrection Disco
- The 52nd Street Jazz Band - 52nd Street Revisited
- Avery - Self-titled
- Unholy Monarch
- The Atomic Zombies - The Beginning of The End
- Erratic! Radio