Lo of (PARADE)
Hey guys, my name is Lo. I am a Stellar award nominated artist/songwriter, and have be a part of writing teams for artist like Beyonce', Chris Brown and Rihanna to name a few. I've worked with producers like Reo, Shamtrax and Spec, all who have done work for top 10 artist. I have more than 10yrs experience, and am looking forward to collaborating.
- Professional Songwriting (Lyrics and Melody)
- Features for artist and DJ's (upon approval)
- Demo Vocals
Terms and Conditions
- I am available on Soundbetter Monday - Friday.
- 10 business day turnaround time.
- If you would like to receive your project within 48 hours, there's an expedite fee of 20%
- I DO NOT SIGN PUBLISHING AGREEMENTS FOR SONGS, I CAN HOWEVER PROVIDE A SPLIT SHEET.
- I provide 1 free revision, any additional edits are subject to a fee (prices vary.)
- Every job requires a non-refundable deposit (50% of the total cost) to cover the time spent on the job.
- All jobs are completed in the order they are received, but my average turnaround time is about 10 business days.
- Vocal files will be sent out once the balance is paid in full.
- Work for hire/buyout (contact for pricing.)
50% Lyrics and Melody of Complete song
25% Lyrics and Melody of Chorus
25% Co-writes and edits.
Now that we got through all the business -- let's get to work :-). I would love to hear back from you, so click that contact button above to get in touch with me.
I'd love to hear about your project. Click the 'Contact' button above to get in touch.
ReviewsEndorse Lo of (PARADE)
Interview with Lo of (PARADE)
Q: What do you like most about your job?
A: I love bringing client ideas, dreams and inspirations to life. The joy take away from the experience is everything.
Q: What advice do you have for a customer looking to hire a provider like you?
A: Be clear with what your vision is for this project. The more information you can provide, the better the final project will be. Remember, you are your own artist and have something special to offer this world -- don't waste your time trying to sound like anyone else.
Q: What was your career path? How long have you been doing this?
A: I have always been passionate about music, but started learning more about the industry and how it works about 10yrs ago.
Q: How would you describe your style?
A: I'd say my style is organic. I am not trying to sound like anyone. I like giving the track some room to berate, to allow for the listener some time to process the lyrics.
Q: What type of music do you usually work on?
A: Mostly R&B (soul music,) but I know how to dig into my trap bag too :-)
Q: What's your typical work process?
A: I sit with a concept for a while, and try to reach into a place in my life where I can draw some inspiration from. If I cant connect, I'll look around me -- stories and inspiration are everywhere. Once I have that, the song usually plays first in my head -- I mumble the melody and then fill in the words.
Q: Describe the most common type of work you do for your clients.
A: I love to create an experience. When I write music, I want to make people feel something -- at the core of our being we all connect somewhere. I believe this to be true and apply it to all of my projects so its all the same.