Mix Mastering Producer
Producer Arranger Mix and Mastering all kind of Electronic Music House Techno Tech-house Deep House tailored music for Video singer and events
Pierantonio Gualtieri ( ILTORO )
born in Florence 3 May 1963
I’m a Producer/Sound Engineer/Dj/ from more than 35 years
made hundreds of records for labels like Urban mantra Moustache, Prime, Music man, News, Neuton Universal, EMI, Polygram
I’m graduated in Percussion at Classical Conservatory of Music “Lorenzo Cherubini” in Florence Italy
I’m worked with some of the best producer Sound engineers in the world Such as Gareth Jones producer and sound engineer of Depeche Mode
I’m played Tech-House Techno Deep House all over Europe in the 90’ and from 2000 In Asia
I have my residence and my studios In Bangkok and in Lugano Switzerland
I can produce, compose, arrange, Mix and Mastering all kind of electronic music
If you want to level up your work you will get what you dream
Click the 'Contact' above to get in touch. Looking forward to hearing from you.
- INTERNO 17 Hello
- Ep 1995 (IRA
- distr. Polygram) INTERNO 17 Radio
- Lp 1996 (IRA
- distr. Polygram) INTERNO 17 Liquido
- Lp 1998 ( Polygram) ATHOS Rhytmik
- 12” ep 2000 ( Urbanmantra) GABRY FASANO
- 12”ep 2000 ( Urbanmantra) RICKY8 Orbital Tribe 12” ep 2000 ( Urbanmantra) LUCA B Techno respect
- 12” ep 2001 ( Urbanmantra) DASH-T Music Priority 001
- ep 2001 ( Urbanmantra) DASH-T Junky Tomato 12” ep 2001 ( Urbanmantra) DASH-T Accessory
- 12” ep 2002 ( Urbanmantra) E.COLACI/A.Galasso Minimono
- 12”ep 2002 (Urbanmantra) 3SD Three Stoned Ducks
- 12”ep2002 ( Moustake Records) m.g1/m.g.2
- 12” ep 2000 (Urbanmantra) LAGOA7 (compilation
- include m.g.1) 2000 ( News Belgium SOUND FROM A TOWER
- 2001 (Urbanmantra) EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED
- 12”ep 2001 (Urbanmantra) 24 HOURS
- 12”ep 2002 (Urbanmantra MUSIC CAME FROM THE MOON ep 2012( Kontrol Records) FREAK FREQUENCY ep 2013 (Symphonic Distribution) DON’T YOU FEEL
- MUSIC CAME FROM THE MOON ep 2012( Kontrol Records)
- FREAK FREQUENCY ep 2013 (Symphonic Distribution)
- TIM DOESNET GIVE A SHIT ( Big Waveform - Symphonic Distr.)2016
- FDM 2015 ( Big Waveform – Symphonic Distr) 2016
- TOO LATE TO DIE YOUNG (Big Waveform – Symphonic Distr.) 2016
- TALK TO STRANGERS ( Big Waveform – Symphonic Distr.) 2016
- THE PERSON YOU DECIDE TO BE (Big Waveform -Symphonic Distr)2016
- LOOKING FOR MAGIC (Big Waveform – Symphonic Distr.) 2017
- FOR THIS (Big Waveform – Symphonic Distr.) 2017
- DOGS MEET DOGS (BIG WAVEFORM – Symphonic Distr.) 2017
- WAIT FOR IT ( Big Waveform – Symphonic Distr.) 2017
- EVERYBODY– Symphonic Distr.) 2018
- DEATH IS FAKE– Symphonic Distr.) 2019
- DEEP – Symphonic Distr.) 2019
- BORN BEFORE – Symphonic Distr.) 2019
- STARS ARE IN THE SKY – Symphonic Distr.) 2019
- WINTER FLOWER – Symphonic Distr.) 2019
- CARBON SILK REMIX - DISCOSCURO 2019
- Iltoro EP
Interview with Pierantonio Gualtieri(ILTORO)
Q: Describe the most common type of work you do for your clients.
A: Mixing and Mastering electronic dance music producing tracks in the field of Tech house Techno Indie Dance/ Nu Disco House Electronic Ambient Down-Tempo Tailored original Music for Video Social Network Advertise
Q: What other musicians or music production professionals inspire you?
A: Chris Lake.Patrik Topping, Griz, Opiuo , Art bat, Dirty Bird, Hot Creation
Q: Tell us about your studio setup.
A: A mix of Digital and Analog Gear Ableton Live, Reason, Native Instrument, Antilope Orion 32ch, Api Compressor 2500, Eventide h3000 Eventide H9, Roland octapad,Akai Mpc 2500, SSL Minx, Genelec 8040, Nexo sound system
Q: What's your typical work process?
A: if I mix I start importing all the stems in Ableton Live and then I do the first balance then I start to equalizing and compressing and after that I work on the processing with plugin and hardware to give life deepness and the bump and power that can bring your track to shine on big soundsystem
Q: What do you bring to a song?
A: my experience of 40 years of music maker and more than 25 years in the field of electronic music whatever you give me I will make it sound 10 times better
Q: What's your strongest skill?
A: sound engineer producer
Q: What type of music do you usually work on?
A: Tech House, House, Techno, Electronic, Indie/Dance Nu/Disco Downtempo
Q: Can you share one music production tip?
A: Start searching a good idea to start and after that build over with the rithmic and the arrangement
Q: Which artist would you like to work with and why?
A: Griz because of his sound and the ability to blend acoustic and electronic instruments in a perfect mix
Q: How would you describe your style?
A: Tech house with a psychedelic attitude
Q: What was your career path? How long have you been doing this?
A: 40 years of hard work
Q: If you were on a desert island and could take just 5 pieces of gear, what would they be?
A: mac book pro Ableton push Teenage engineer op1 Void sound system Allen & heat Xone mixer
Q: What advice do you have for a customer looking to hire a provider like you?
A: experience in this field is key if you are looking for a product that fit high-quality standard and sound really better everywhere you have to choose who has done this already
Q: What questions do you ask prospective clients?
A: about is test in music and the media will play his song the most
Q: What's the biggest misconception about what you do?
A: That is easy to make music with the computer when is not !!!!
Q: What questions do customers most commonly ask you? What's your answer?
A: not commonly question every customer has is vision and sometimes is difficult to understand because of the lack of technical terminology
Q: What do you like most about your job?
A: be alone in the studio
Q: What's your 'promise' to your clients?
A: The best sound you can archive for your music
Q: Analog or digital and why?
A: a mix of both but with a love for automation, plugin,and next-level digital world
Q: What are you working on at the moment?
A: Carbon Silk remix out on Beatport 17 august 2019
Q: Tell us about a project you worked on you are especially proud of and why. What was your role?
A: I worked with Gareth Jones Producer and sound engineer of Depeche Mode for more than 2 months in the studio as an assistant sound engineer around 20 years ago and I learn a lot on how to start the process of making electronic music