Cyberpunk sci-fi movies and hard bop jazz records. So began Mike Wilson’s path to producing music videos and recording records. From engineering and producing records for a wide variety of artists like Corey Smith or Tommy Keene to running ADR sessions for shows like Archer and Nashville. Your art is my passion.
Design and execute all technical aspects of music recording, mixing, editing and reproduction. Partner with record producers, corporate clients, and musicians to achieve their vision for audio and video projects within project deadlines and parameters. Cultivate new clients and maintain client relationships. Develop audio and video productions to expand client base in existing and untapped markets.
Would love to hear from you. Click the contact button above to get in touch.
- 12 Stones -‐ We Are One (Nexus Theme Song) Engineer
- Zesha Bagewadi -‐ Minty Fresh Mix and Recording Engineer
- The Boxmasters -‐ Somewhere Down the Road Recoding Engineer
- Albert Cummings -‐ Workin’ Man 2nd Engineer
- Deer Tick -‐ Vol 1 & Vol 2 | 2nd Engineer
- Iris Dement -‐ Making My Way Back Home | 2nd Engineer
- Goo Goo Dolls -‐ Best of Me | Engineer vocals
- Drew Holcomb & the Neighbors -‐ Good Light | Engineer
- Tommy Keene -‐ Laugh in the Dark | Engineer
- Mick Kolassa -‐ Taylor Made Blues | Engineer
- Mick Kolassa -‐ Double Standards | Engineer
- Lucero -‐ 1372 Overton Park | 2nd Engineer
- Lucero -‐ Women and Work | 2nd Engineer
- Ana Popovic -‐ Can’t You Stand the Heat | Engineer
- George Thorogood -‐ The Hard Stuff | 2nd Engineer/Pro Tools Op
- Those Pretty Wrongs -‐ Those Pretty Wrongs | Engineer
- Victor Wainwright & The Train - Engineer