Chase the Horseman is a band, film composer, multi-instrumentalist, audio engineer, and producer. He has composed music for over 36 films, and as musician has collaborated with Me Like Bees, KD Kuro, Domineko, Clairaudients, Teri Quinn, Heidi Lynne Gluck, and many more.
Would love to hear from you. Click the contact button above to get in touch.
- performer 2007-2008
- Self Titled E.P. 2009 The Low End - performer
- engineer 2009-2010
- House Fire E.P. 2009
- Lower 48 Single 2010 The Heat Index - producer
- mixer 2010
- Horsehead E.P. 2010 The Vowels - mixer/performer 2011
- Alligator Pear L.P. 2011 Fake Natives - producer
- engineer 2011
- Self Titled L.P. 2011 Towers - writer
- producer 2010-Present
- For Whatever We Were & What Will Never Be L.P. 2012 Clairaudients - guitar
- writer 2013- 2016 Teri Quinn - Producer
- Moons and Meltdowns E.P. 2016 Narkalark - Producer/Engineer
- Narkalark Ep II released November 18
- 2016 Molly McGlaughlin - Producer/Engineer
- The Cherry Tree Parade writer performer 2007-2008 Self Titled E.P. 2009
- The Low End - performer producer mixer engineer House Fire E.P. 2009
- Lower 48 Single 2010
- The Heat Index - producer engineer mixer 2010 Horsehead E.P. 2010
- The Vowels - mixer/performer 2011 Alligator Pear L.P. 2011
- Fake Natives - producer performer mixer engineer 2011 Self Titled L.P. 2011
- Towers - writer/performer/engineer/mixer/producer For Whatever We Were & What Will Never Be L.P. 2012
- Clairaudients - guitar/keyboards/aux-percussion/vocals/writer 2013- 2016
- Teri Quinn - Producer/engineer/performer/Moons and Meltdowns E.P. 2016
- Narkalark - Producer/Engineer Narkalark Ep II released November 18 2016
- Molly McGlaughlin - Producer/Engineer A Beautiful Dying 2017
- Kwame Boateng - Producer/Engineer/Mix/Performer/Writer Good Luck LP 2017
2 ReviewsEndorse Chase The Horseman
Chase did a fantastic job providing synth/mellotron/wurlitzer overdubs! He gave me a plethora of different options to work with, all of which were great. Great sounds and parts. I'd definitely work with him again!
Great to work with and came up with some interesting synth lines and textures for us. Would recommend working with Chase!